Chris-Babysitting

Requested: anonymous
Word count: 1460
Warning: sexual references at end.
Characters: reader x Chris x reader's niece&nephew.
Summary: Chris helps you babysit your niece and nephew, who happen to be hyper active!
~ ~ ~
Y/Ni/N= your niece's name
Y/N/N= your nephew' s name
~ ~ ~
Your day started at 6:45am.
The 7 year old twin's; y/ni/n & y/n/n were super active little guys.
You had made breakfast.
Played cars and barbie's in the livingroom.
Tidied up the livingroom.
Watched cartoons for 5 minutes.
Watched your niece and nephew dress up and do the catwalk.
Watched them chase the miniature poodle around the house and dress up the cat.
Given the animals a bath.
And played hide and go seek tag all before 10am.

The munchkins were running around the house screaming while you stopped in the kitchen to catch your breath from trying to catch them.
Your phone vibrated on the island and you press the home button.
10 missed calls from Chris and 15 text messages.
You slide your phone unlock and hit Chris' number on speed dial.
"What are you up to?" Chris asks you, wondering why you weren't responding to his messages at the usual A.S.A.P.
"Im babysitting monsters" you sigh, out of breath.
"Aw your niece and nephew!" He chimes.
"No 'aww' Chris" you continue. They literally left you winded trying to keep up with them.
"I'll be over in a jiffy" he smiles over the phone.
"Chris-"
He hung up.
You end the call on your end and then set your phone back on the marble counter, annoyed.
"ROOOAARRR" your nephew boomed and chased his sister down the stairs.
"Aaaaaahhhh" she squealed.
"Hey! No running on the steps!" You say to them in a loud authoritative voice.
They ignored you and ran back up, wanting you to chase them.
"Y/N/N! Y/Ni/N!" You call out and race up after them.

[10 minutes later]
"Hello" Chris called once he entered the house.
He shut the door behind him, hearing feet run above his head.
Then your voice yelled out the twin's names.
He laughs to himself, amused at how you were coping with these monkeys.
He slips off his shoes and walks in, approaching the stairs.
You were doing the same but in a fast pace after the squealing toddlers.
Fast tiny feet hop down the stairs, squealing their heads off.
Chris watches them from beside the banister with a small smile as they reach the bottom step and then run past him and into the livingroom.
"NO RUNNING DOWN STAIRS!" you boom and skid to a stop at the top landing.
Your feet quickly touch each step as you race down the steps for the millionth time today.
Chris hears your fast pace and places himself at the bottom of the steps.
Grabbing you and holding you from continuing your chase.
He places a peck on your lips and grins, "You broke the rules".
You break free of his graps with no comment and quickly walk past him, after the toddlers.
They see you enter the livingroom and scream with excitement that they'll be chased again.
Chris follows behind you.
"You two are-"
You dont get to finish your sentence because you tripped over y/n/n's toy dump truck.
You fall onto your hands and knees with a loud thud.
The twin's knew in that moment that they were officially dead.
They turn on their heels and try running from sight.
But your quick and grab hold of their underwear, keeping them from going anywhere.
"No more games. You both are going on a time out" you say very sternly.

You walk one child to one couch in the livingroom and the other gets placed on the second couch.
You look to each of them and say, "Dont leave your spot until I say so".
They both cross their arms and pout like a normal child would do.
You inhale deeply and turn your backs to them, headed to the kitchen with Chris.
"Bad timing, Chris" you tell your boyfriend, grabbing a glass from the cupboard above the sink.
"I can see that. How's your knees?" He asks, squatting down and then starting to roll up your one pant leg to check.
You shake your leg to roll the material back down as you reply, "Im fine".
He looks up to you from his position and then rose to his actual height.
You filled your glass up with water and took a sip, looking over him from the rim.
You swallow and ask, "what?".
"You need my help" he stated, finding this more amusing than anything.
"Im not good with kids, so?" You reply, wondering what his point was.
"Its not that" he said and leaned against the island.
You drink from your glass again and then dump the rest of the water in the sink.
"Y/N, you are good with kids...just not all the time and thats okay" he said.
You turn around to him again.
"I dont know how you do it but if you can keep up to them, then go right ahead" you say and gesture to the livingroom, where the twin's were.
"You're really tired aren't you" he comments, trying to hide his smile.
"Yes, Chris. Yes, I am. And I got a billion other things to get done here" you respond, unfortunately not sounding the nicest.
He looks at you sympathetically.
"Ive been up all night with sir pukes alot and started my day at 7 with literally 45 minutes of sleep" you explain and rest your head on your folded arms, on the counter.
"Tell ya what" he says and playfully taps your bum.
"I'll take the kids for the day and be back for dinner. That gives you [looks to his watch]...7 hours for you to complete what you need to do" he says and brushes hair from your face so he can see you.
"Are you sure?" You ask, head still down.
"Of course. I promise not to lose them ethier" he smiles, knowing you might tell him to.
"Thank you" you respond.
"Welcome" he says and kisses your cheek.
He then leaves you to go to the livingroom and he excitedly tells the kids to get their bathing suits because they're going swimming.

[5:30 pm]
You were grabbing cups from the cupboard for dinner as Chris and the kids walk in.
They are slightly wet with towels hanging over their shoulders.
"How was it?" You ask them.
The twins run up to you happily and bouncing.
"We had lunch at Dairy Queen! We went to the park! We played soccer! And we went swimming!" They beam happily.
"Sound like quite the adventure. How bout you two go get washed up and changed for dinner" you smile to them.
"Okay" they smile in unison and then rush upstairs.
"No running" you tell them as they go up, still ignoring the #1 rule.
You shake your head and set four glasses on the counter.
Then you look to your boyfriend with a happy smile.
"Thank you so much" you tell him, noticing his usual quiff is wet and down.
"No problem. They had a great time" he smiled and slipped off his shoes.
He placed his towel over top of them.
"Here, give me your towel. Ill wash it" you tell him and extend your hand as you walk towards him.
"You sure?" He asked.
You roll your eyes as if he asked a stupid question.
"Yes. I do laundry" you say and take it out of his hands and toss it in the laundry bin by the stairs.
"Thank you. I'll drop by tomorrow to collect what ever else I left behind, seeing that you got dinner ready now" Chris said.
"No, No" you say and point your spatula to him.
He looks to you, confused.
"You're staying for dinner and the night" you smile.
"And the night!" He said as if he won some awesome prize.
"I wonder the occasion" he says playfully.
You tap his chest with the spatula and wink, "you're getting laid".
*gif*
You walk back to the glasses on the counter and pick them up, ready to carry them to the table.
"Y/N, there are children in the house" Chris says and follows as you bring the cups to the dining room.
"We'll tell them its wrestling" you say as if it were no big deal.
You place the glasses at each place mat.
"Dont tell me you'd pass this opportunity up" you tease.
"Oh, Im totally for it. Im just not sure your sister wants to have her children come home with stories about monsters banging on your bedroom walls" he replied sarcastically.