Chapter 9

Chapter 9

My eyelids peeled open once I felt two hands push me, forcefully toward the edge of my bed. I rubbed my eyes to make my vision clearer and saw Louis standing at my bed.

"What the hell Louis?" I groaned, still half asleep.

"I've been trying to wake you up for 5 minutes, I guess pushing you wakes you up best." Louis shrugged and grabbed ahold of my arm so that he could pull me up.

"I'm a heavy sleeper."

"No shit." Louis smirked and ruffled my hair with his hand.

I seriously love the way he does that. It never failed to make me smile. I bit my lip hard, to prevent me from smiling this time. I don't want him to think that I enjoy it too much.

"It's 7 am and we're on a break from school, seriously Louis. Why wake me up this early?" I fell back onto my bed and got under my covers again.

"7 am isn't that early," Louis responded with his usual eye roll.

"Yes it is." I argued and forced myself to go back to sleep but apparently, Louis didn't want that. He pulled me back up.

"Come on, get dressed," Louis said as he clasped my shoulders. I pouted in response and walked over to my dresser reluctantly.

I pulled out a blue pair of skinny jeans and that top that showed my stomach a little. Mackenzie texted me last night, telling me to wear it the next day. I don't want to wear it but after arguing for 10 minutes, I gave in and she made me promise to wear it...something about making Louis go crazy. In reality, Louis would never go crazy for me.

"Are you going to let me change?" I asked the boy who was sitting on my bed.

"Yeah, sure go ahead." Louis gestured me to continue. He didn't leave my room at all.

I raised a brow at him. "I'm going to change, shouldn't you get out?"

Louis shot me a weird look. "I saw you naked before."

Him saying that he saw me naked before made it seem like we were an actual real couple. Instead of smiling, I rolled my eyes and pulled him off my bed and lead him toward the door. I turned the door knob and pushed him out. "Stay." 

"I'm not a dog," Louis complained as he leaned on the wall, opposite of my room.

I laughed and closed my door. Louis may be a total jerk at time, actually most of time, but he can be super adorable and cute. I think I'm the only person that sees that side of him but Summer must've seen it all the time while dating him and that made me jealous.

X

"Where's Sam?" I asked Summer once I noticed her boyfriend's absence as she sat right across of me.

We were waiting for Louis to make breakfast which was taking longer than I thought. I'm so hungry which isn't a big surprise. He said that he wanted to make breakfast and claimed that he had the best pancakes in the world. 

"He went to stay at a hotel for a while. We were both planning on staying there together instead of here but I missed this place so much so I decided to stay." Summer answered joyfully, catching Lily's attention. 

"You're welcome to do so," Lily replied to the Summer as she approached the table.

A plate of pancakes was placed in front of Lily, another in front of Summer and another plate in front of me. 

"Kiss my cheek and say thank you," Louis leaned down to my ear and instructed through a whisper, his breath hitting my face with every word that he said.

I kissed his soft cheek and muttered the words, "Thank you."

I didn't want my lips to leave his cheek. It was so soft and I loved it. I was always more fond of sweet kisses instead of full on makeout sessions but I really wouldn't mind having a makeout session with Louis. 

He'd never do that with you.

"Guys stop being so cute! My boyfriend's not here, you're making me jealous." Summer pressed her lips to form a pout. 

Louis must be feeling happy because she finally admited that she was jealous and we basically suceeded in doing so. 

"And you're his ex-girlfriend which must make you more jealous," I said offhandedly.

I covered my mouth once I realized what I said. This is what I mean, I blurt out things that shouldn't be said. Across, the table Lily was trying to hold in her laughter, I could tell because a grin was tugging at her lips. Summer's jaw was tightened a little...is that bad?

"I'm so sorry." I apologized sincerely. I gave her the best smile that I could and took a bite of Louis's pancakes. They were actually really good.

"It's alright," Summer said and I didn't bother to look up at her.

You're so stupid. Try thinking about what you're gonna say before you say it, idiot. 

The remainder of breakfast was really quiet. Even Louis contibuted to the silence that filled the room and it was really awkward. After breakfast, Louis dragged me into the hallway and looked side to side before his eyes met mine.

"Okay so are you ready?" He asked, holding down both of my arms.

"Ready for what?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I looked up at him, he was about 5 inches taller than me. 

Louis let go of me and looked around the corner before facing me again. "Summer's heading over here."

"So what?" I queried.

Louis didn't answer me, instead his lips crashed onto mine, kissing me passionately. My eyes closed and I attempted to kiss him back. Both of his hands were placed on my hips as he pulled me closer. I've wanted Louis to kiss me for years and he finally is. I never thought that my first kiss would be with him. Even though it was my first kiss, I knew what to do, my lips moved in sync with his. I never wanted him to let me go.

"Oh." I heard Summer mutter from behind us, followed by the sound of her walking off in the other direction.
______________________________
Two updates in one day! Yay! Lol. Oh my gosh, they kissed. I ship Brouis so hard. I'll hopefully update again next week :) and sorry, this chapter is shorter than the others!