Chapter 1

Author's note: Ok so I used to write this story on 1DFF but then the site kept crashing for me and I figured that wattpad would be a lot easier for you all to be updated with the story and I changed some important stuff in the story. So enjoy!

Chapter 1
~~~~~~~~

"You have really beautiful eyes," Louis said. He stared deep into my chocolate brown eyes as I stared into his blue ones. His stare made me weak to my knees.

Here I was with Louis Tomlinson, the guy of my dreams on a bench at a park. We had just taken a walk and decided to rest for a bit. He squeezed my hand that rested on my lap and smiled an adorable smile. I couldn't help but just stare at his lips as he talked. They looked so moist and pink. I really wanted to kiss him right now but I would never have the guts to actually do it. 

How can someone be so handsome?

"Thanks." I blushed and looked away from him as I smiled at the ground. I suddenly felt Louis's touch on my chin. At that moment, my chin burned from his touch. He slowly lifted my chin up, making my eyes meet his once again. His stare put me into a trance. He looked at me for a while as his lips curved into a smile. He leaned in closer and our noses brushed.

It's going to happen. He's going to kiss me.

Then, BZZZZZZZZZ!

Damn it.

That was my annoying alarm clock. I groaned in bed. 

I knew it was a dream.

X

I sighed before entering prison, yes I mean my school. A place where teachers torture you with lectures that you don't give a shit about. I spotted my two best friends near my locker and immediately walked toward them.

"Morning guys," I greeted my two friends with a weak smile.

"Happy Monday!" Devin and Ariana exclaimed, sarcastically. 

I let out a small laugh and opened my locker. I sighed in exasperation as I looked at the books that I hate carrying . I thought about which classes I had for the day then realzied that I would be needing my math and science textbooks. 

I was interupted by Ariana pulling my arm with force.

"What?" I asked before spinning around to focus on what she wanted me to see.

"They're here." She muttered under her breath and grinned at me. I lflashed her a tiny smile in response.

Everyone went silent as the popular group of boys walked through the hallway. This group consisted of three boys. Nick Siler, Brett McDermott and Louis Tomlinson, my crush. He was the only british boy in our whole school that I know of. All the girls admired them especially Louis because all girls love british boys. These boys were the most attractive guys at school. The boys walked past us, not having a care about anyone like me. Once they left, the chatting sparked up again. That's how it is every day.

"Louis looked at you." Ariana pointed out as she playfully poked my hip. My eyes flicked toward her and my eyebrows began to furrow.

I watched his every move, Louis Tomlinson did not look at me. I would be super lucky if he looked at me with those beautiful blue, shimmering eyes.

"She's lying and because I am a really good friend I will tell you the truth. He did not look at you, not even once." Devin smiled proudly as if he won the lottery.

Ariana hit him and stuck her tongue out in his direction which earned a smack right back from Devin. Ariana rolled her eyes and diverted her attention back to me.

"Thanks Devin." I said in a sarcastic tone while patting his back lightly. 

"You're welcome Brookie." He stated with a friendly smile. I laughed

"Maybe he'll notice you once you confess your love for him," Ariana suggested with concern written on her face.

It's sweet knowing that she cares about me but no. I'll tell Louis once my face magically transforms into a pretty one. One of my biggest fears is rejection. If Louis rejected me, I don't think I could ever live with myself which is why I can't confess to Louis in my state right now. 

"I'm perfectly fine crushing on him in secret." I stated firmly and shut my locker.

"You've been doing that for the past two years...." Ariana's voiced trailed off. Her eyes met the floor. "It's time for you to make a move."

I fought the urge to roll my eyes at her comment. I really want to confess to Louis but I just can't.