Potions and Meetings

Zacznij od początku

On the other hand, Draco had an easier time getting out of the manor. Apparently, the guards left during the noon time to eat lunch, so he just slipped through his door, and out the mansion, then off of the property itself. He heard an alarm but ignored it. The only way they could see him was if he administered the antidote to show himself. So once off the property, he called the Knight Bus, which ironically also worked during the day. They must get some weird people because all he had to do was say 'I'm going to Diagon Alley' and float a galleon towards him. They set off in a heart beat, and lurched in all directions until he was finally there. Just one more step till freedom.

When he got to the Hogs Head, he slipped behind the counter, tapped the bartender on the shoulder to get his attention. He didn't lift his invisibility, all he did was hand, or float, a bag of galleons into his hands. Then he whispered, "Get me a room in the back. A stranger will come in and tell you 'The password is trust,' show them to the backroom where I will be, okay?" The bartender just nodded his head, and walked to an empty backroom, unaware if the mystery person was following or not. He opened the door, and waited until he felt a tap on his shoulder signifying that he is in the room. Now all Draco had to do was wait.

Harry had finally reached the Hogs Head with his broom. He took off his cloak, and wrapped it around the broom so no one could see it. He walked up to Tom, the bartender, and said in a hushed tone, 'The password is trust.' Tom then looked at him, and quickly lead him to a room in the back away from the crowds. Tom opened the door for him, and closed it once he was inside. He looked around the room, then slowly pulled down his hood and scarf. Then out of no where Draco jumped to Harry and gave him a bone crushing hug. That is, it felt bone crushing to Harry, and he involuntarily let out a yelp of pain when he came in contact with Draco. Draco quickly jumped off of him and his face was tinted pink. He then started spewing sentences like 'I'm so sorry' and 'Did I hurt you?' but Harry just winced a little and brushed it off saying it was nothing.

"The hell it is Harry, you look skin and bones! Not to mention the fact that you are obviously hiding your skin since its the middle of the summer and you're wearing a black hoodie!" Draco was red faced, but backed off with a concerned look when he saw the look on Harry's face when he yelled at him. Draco started again.

"Sorry about that, I was just so worried about you, and obviously I have a need to be worried, since you are hiding something. Now, take off your hoodie right now." Draco demanded gently. Harry looked as if he wanted to say something more, but he held it back. He slowly peeled the scarf and hoodie off, leaving a baggie grey stained shirt. Draco was even more displeased.

"And take off you shirt." Draco added. Harry blushed at this but denied timidly.

"No, what you see is what you get." Harry retorted, but one look from Draco sent Harry reeling, and he continued to remove his baggy shirt. What Draco saw was horrid. He had a lot of green bruises layering all over his chest, shoulders, stomach, and back. And a couple spots where there were blue and black. Then on top of that, his chest had a gigantic first degree burn that was bright red. Draco was furious.

"What did those muggles do to you! That burn is from today, and so are the bruises. The green ones have to be from the first night at home. Am I right?" Draco said infuriatingly while looking over Harry's torso and arms. He made sure to keep his voice gentler though so Harry wouldn't get scared.

Harry hesitated, but began, "The green bruises are from the first night when I accidentally burned the steak. The blue bruise on my bottom right rib was cracked on the same night, but healed. The blue and black spots are from today and yesterday, and the burn marks are from this morning when I made the coffee incorrectly." Harry finished. Then he was about to put on his clothes when Draco stopped him.