Gabe Saporta = Gay Supporter

Start from the beginning

'Yes I did, mum.' He teased and Gabe poked him in the ribs.

'Have you eaten?' Ryan's smile faltered slightly and if Gabe didn't know Ryan as well as he did, he wouldn't have picked up on it.

'I haven't. I haven't done anything but practise my flute.' Ryan admitted and Gabe pulled Ryan up off the bed as he got up. Ryan smacked into Gabe's chest and Gabe just kissed his forehead. Ryan hugged Gabe tightly.

I fucking love him. Gabe is the fucking best.

They'd started out as lovers. Both of them trying to figure themselves out. Gabe had kissed Ryan during lunch after Ryan stole Gabe's lunch. They'd only been fourteen. They only went out for a few months. Ryan called it off on his birthday.

'Hey Gabe. I've got to tell you something.' Ryan had mumbled, kicking the dirt. His hat was too big for him. His cousin Jac had made it for him.

'What's that? You've decided you're straight? Happy fifteenth asshole.' Gabe said and kissed Ryan's cheek. They were sitting on the swings, kicking their feet back and forth.

'Uh no. I think we're better off as friends. Not lovers.' Ryan admitted and Gabe nodded.

'Totally agree. I mean, I was kinda only using you to figure my sexuality out.' And Ryan just laughed, his gloved hands grabbing onto Gabe's hand.

'Same. We can be the shittiest wingmen together!' Ryan yelled excitedly and Gabe nodded.

'Where did that come from Ryry?' Gabe leaned down and picked up some sand, feathering it through his fingers. Ryan shrugged.

'Not sure. But as we get older, we can help each other pick up dates and fucks.' Ryan said and Gabe just smiled.

And of course it didn't stop there. They made out over the next few years and fucked on the odd occasion.

'Ryan?' Gabe spoke up, snapping Ryan out of his memory haze. He looked up and Gabe rubbed his back.

'Yes, my lovely gay supporter?' Ryan teased, bringing back a shitty nickname Gabe made up for himself when he was younger.

'Oh fuck off. I'm not gay.' He smiled, loving that Ryan was happy for a while.

'You're bisexual as fuck though. But what's up, Gabo?' Ryan asked and Gabe smiled.

'I fucking love you, Ryan fucking Ross.' He said and Ryan smiled brightly and blushed. He stepped back from Gabe and took his hand.

'I love you too. Now let's go get food. I'm starving now.' He said and started walking downstairs, trying to make a lot of noise as he passed the couch. His dad was sleeping on it and if he woke up, Ryan would be in so much trouble. The two of them eventually made it to the kitchen and closed the door, Ryan leaning against it. With a sigh of relief, he motioned to the pantry.

'Pop-tarts. Do you have them?' Gabe asked, rummaging through the food stock before cheering loudly. He stuck his arm out, shaking the pop-tart box.

'And it's fucking chocolate! Fuck yeah Ryan! Have I told you I loved you yet?' He exclaimed, ripping open a packet with his teeth and popping it in the toaster. Flicking it on at the wall, he pushed the button down and turned the dial to three.

Ryan just leaned against the door and watched Gabe prance around the kitchen. Eventually, he came to stand in front of Ryan, his hands grabbing his best friend's thin wrists.

'You've told me heaps of times that you love me. The feelings are mutual, don't worry my lil gay friend.' Ryan joked, reaching up to pat Gabe's hair. He caught Ryan's wrist and smiled. Gabe's eyes flickered down to Ryan's mouth and Ryan nodded, knowing exactly what Gabe was asking to do. Ryan's heart sped up slightly, beating in his chest and Gabe moved forward slightly and Ryan was sure his best friend could hear his heart beat.

Go on. Do it, Gabe.

After about two seconds of hesitation, Gabe leaned down and kissed his best friend.

***

Hey! I quite liked this chapter tbh. Gave you a good insight on Gabe and Ryan's relationship. I ship Ryan with everyone in FBR except FOB (excluding Pete). So I apologise in advance if he ends up with someone ;) *Wink wink*

No but i love Gabe and Ryan's friendship in this. It's cute and platonic and gay and i hope you like it too.

Dedicated to @downpourslove for the idea for this chapter !

This is unedited so please tell me my mistakes.

Xo, Riley.