Shoot Day

Keirra P.O.V
still not over the shit boss pulled last night. Like he really made us leave!  And attempted to take us home. But I told him I wanted to stay with Tammy. So I ended up sleeping over her place. I just felt I needed to protect her lol sounds weird but the way boss was looking at her...it seem like they got a lil thing going on....idk. I had to get to the bottom of it.

she stood across the table from Tammy
Tammy turned around

what?
she said eating a carrot

What was that.

What you mean?

You into him?

into who?? Jason??

no lmao boss

our boss!? Um no...why you ask that lol

cause he's clearly into you

what? no he's not

Girl u blind if you don't see he crushin on you

call me stevie cause I don't see it

lmaooooooooooo. I see a lil some so keep ya eye open.

no doubt. I'm not with that dating ya boss shit...and he not really my type anyway.

Lol money my type shit

bitchhh lmao

before boss interrupted I saw you and Jason vibing.

lol you just seeing a lot of shit today that don't exist..he isn't my type either. He more like a good friend type.

oh oop...well I'm sure Jason thinks different

im sure he does but soon or later I'll tell him..

so that only means one thing

they went to sit on the porch

huh what dat mean

only guy you feeling rn is Maruice.

sadly. he's my other half I miss him so much.

aww !! Why don't y'all make up. Girl call him.

maybe another time
she said walking back into the house
I'm going to bed.

***************************************************************

That's perfect!!! Ladies turn ... Perfect.

Okay shot three together too than Tammy I need you to do 5B alone.

Tammy P.O.V
We look so cute!! Our little matching outfits. Yesterday my emotions was all over the place i actually cried myself to sleep last night. Mainly because Maurice and also because I miss Tessa too... I'm home sick...but I can honestly say right now I feel I'm in a better space. I love the look for today plus the different themes. Today should be a good day. Shit let's hope for the best.

While Tammy was doing her other shoots keirra was eating a few snacks from the snack table & she saw Donavan walk in with roses. He gave them to one the cast and told them they where for Tammy but don't tell her who brought them in

Keirra mouth dropped.

I knew it !
she said peeking around the corner. Making sure she wasn't seen.

she sat in the chair and couldn't stop laughing
Tammy was making her way over to keirra when somebody brought the flowers over to her.

"Awwwwwwwwww these are beautiful"
she looked for the card.

"excuse me there's no card who they from?"

-anonymous
the man kindly said.

"Ohh okay thank you"

she walked over to Kierra
she place the flowers down

"you don't think?"

keirra quietly took a sip of her water

"Donavan? really?"

girl I told you I told you.

"he couldn't though"

he did. I seen him bring them in not to long ago.

"wtf."

he crushing like why tf I ain't get no flowers! Lmao that clarifies he got a thang for you

"great. now this going to be so awkward now."

just keep acting as if you don't know.

"how..now that I know. I'm not going to forget. Maybe he just got me flowers because I'm new."

I doubt it but let's just think like that to keep you sane lol

"exactly lol"

They had to do they last two shots with these two new girls. Who was really cool. So they all ended swapping numbers.

==========================

Tammy P.O.V
so tonight Donavan called me..which wasn't odd he do call me here and there. He asked how was my day and shoot...I could feel he was waiting for me to say somebody surprised me with flowers but I didn't even mention it. Now that T had told me earlier it was him that brought them. I'm not going to fall into his little trap of whatever he tryna pull. We are definitely not on them terms! Play your role man. I don't mix my relationship life n money together a less I'm married! So he can do that else where. Ugh I'm so bothered like I can't just have a nice guy friend ! That's not gon pull something on me. Damn. Yo my boss and still tryna be slick. Or mayb I'm thinking to much of it ... Guy friends do but they girl friends flowers...but idk it's the way he pulled it. Who really knows which way he meant it..

*