Keepin up w/ the running bitches.

Tammy P.O.V
Omw to meet the girls at the park for this damn run...sucks I have no friends. Its all good I brought my earphones imma be bumping the whole time anyway. Fuck a friend.

when she got to the park...she seen atleast 15 girls...some familiar faces some not. Than some girl with blonde her was running up to her saying..

"Oh yassssss Tammy"

She quieted and notices that badass blonde head was Kierra.

Omg! Kierraaaa hi boo long time no see. How are you

"Girl I'm good, glad you here. I ain't wanna run with them phoney bitches."

Lol girl I just knew I was going to be running alone I came prepared w my music n allat.

"That won't be happening you got me. We need to swap numbers...I was hoping to see you again "

Tammy laughed

"No like real shit. You mad cool"

Aww thanks. It's good now I can hang with you down here I just be in the house bored..af.

"Oh yeah def we can go out, when we not working "

Ok..I can't believe he got us out here running

" girl yes when I first got this job I thought it was a joke..but nah we do this every week. He thought it was a way to bring the girls together ..."

let me guess it backfired?

"very...all it is ...is a bunch of gossiping...dissing..and just plan hate. All while running laps"

lmaoooo ridiculous.

"Tell me about it lol..only good thing..is we do stay in good shape. And it's just once a week."

true, thank god it's just once a week.

"we normally..do 4 laps...than do some walking by the stores n stuff..some girls grab a bite to eat..some shop.."

Sounds like the best part

"it is...another thing is ...a group of girls...sweaty and in work out gear brings a lot of attention."

Thats bad?

"no I enjoy it lmao"

Lol.

*****

How many laps did we do?

"2 we need 2 more than we done and can start walking.and get something to eat."

shit I can't wait..
Tammy said outta breath

"you'll get use to it..lol my body already knows the routine so I don't get tired as I did when I first started. It'll get easy."

sure hope so.

*

Maurice on the phone with Emmanuel.