Chapter 8

I opened my eyes and saw Lucas, Lucas was kissing me? I pulled away and asked him "what're you doing?"
"Dude get out," said apex standing at my doorway
Lucas closed my door and I heard apex and Lucas talking outside my doorway
I heard Lucas raise his voice and say "we'll see tomorrow when you're not drunk buddy."
I saw apex open my door and I frowned "I'm sorry."
Apex closed my door and locked it, he smirked "don't worry you're mine,"

I woke up to knocking at the door, I felt my head pounding from this awful hangover. "Stop!" I yelled
I started getting up to get clothes on but I felt apex pull me to him, "don't get up yet."
I smiled and drifted back off asleep for a few minutes and heard the knocking again, I put on one of blazikens new designed shirts and opened the door with a huge headache.
"We're going to the gym you wa-" banks cut himself off "apex?" He said smirking
"Fuck off dumbass." Apex said opening his eyes
"No I'm not gonna go today, doesn't sound like apex will either," I smiled
"Actually I'll go give me a sec," said apex putting on some clothes
"Alright we'll be back" said banks
I followed banks downstairs and made some bacon and eggs for me, rain, apex and Teeqo. I felt generous today.
I smiled as I carried apexs and teeqos plates upstairs I gave teeqos to him first and he smiled and thanked me, "best roommate ever," he smirked
I walked into blazikens room as he was getting dressed and I smiled and set his plate on his desk, he looked at it and smiled "that's why you're the best," he came up to me and hugged me.

Soon after I went back downstairs, then to the basement and gave Nordan his food, he was recording but he still thanked me.
I went into the kitchen and began eating, I scrolled through Twitter looking at all my mentions.

I finished editing 3 videos for the next few days and laid on my bed. I heard yelling downstairs and I ran down the stairs "go get her lets go!" yelled rain
I came down the stairs and looked at everyone "what's going on?" I said
"Banks and blaziken got in a serious car wreck coming home." Said lucas putting on shoes
"I'm ready lets go now" I looked at rain
We all piled into the car and drove to the hospital. It was a silent car ride, as all of us were nervous.
We all rushed to the ER looking for their rooms, I made my way into Apexs room. I looked at him connect to IVs and blood bags. I frowned and sat beside him, I looked at Teeqo across from me. We had no words for this, we were speechless looking at his cuts, gashes and bruises on his body. It was horrifying.

As soon as blaziken and rain came in, we switched places and went into a banks room. Banks looked worse, we were told he was the driver he got the worse impact. I sat next to Teeqo, I couldn't keep it in any longer. Tears streamed down my face, this was family to me. I didn't want them to look like this, or be in pain I just wanted to help.

I watched blaziken sleep as me and apex played uno. We updated banks and apexs Twitter for the fans. Rain and Teeqo went home to shower, eat and rest.
"A few more guys from faze are coming soon to see them. I don't think you've ever met them, so it'll be new." Said Lucas
I nodded and put down my uno cards. Me and blaziken sat next to each other, I put my head on his shoulders as tears fell down my face.
Apex was my best friend, he looked so bad.. He had stitches on his arm and had so many cuts from the glass.
"I'm gonna go in banks room to check on him." Said Lucas
I nodded and leaned on apexs bed, I ran my fingers through his hair and started talking to him even though he was sleeping "I wish you'd wake up so I could talk to you again..you mean a lot to me. You've been my best friend in the faze house thank you apex. I hope next time you go to Cali, I can come." I smiled feeling a tear run down my face
I sat back down and saw apex hand move, I got up quickly and grabbed his hand. He squeezed my hand tightly, I started crying tears of joy. I was so happy he was conscious.
"I'm glad you're here." He said with his eyes still closed
"I'll always be here," I said not letting go

--
"Maybe a few weeks?" Said the doctor "it all depends on how quickly they heal."
"That's awesome, thank you." I smiled

"Brooke go home, you haven't been home in days. Go record some videos, shower and eat. Hang out with the guys. I'll be here, don't worry." Said Lucas
I pondered, I don't know if I could leave.. I did smell bad I needed a shower.
"Call me right way if something's wrong." I demanded
"Of course," blaziken hugged me and tossed me the keys

I let the warm water run down my face, I closed my eyes. Every moment I was worried about apex and banks. Apex was my absolute best friend, and banks was family. There were special things about banks that I loved, how funny he is, how funny it is when he gets mad, how he can be so protective, and his sweetness (sometimes)
There was something about apex that drove me to him, his amazing looks, his humor, sarcasm, his touch, his sweeteners of course and how easy we can get along.

I hung out with rain and adapt all day. Adapt finally came back from visiting family and his girlfriend in Arizona.
It was a awesome day, we played some mw2, and bo3. We watched a couple movies and made videos of course!!
I was getting close to a millon subscribers, I was so excited! It was my fourth month living in the faze house. Winter was coming soon.
I smiled and crawled in apexs bed, this is where I slept for the night. His bed was weirdly super soft.

--
I put on some leggings, and a long sleeve faze 2.0 shirt with some brown knee high boots. It was coming fall and I was excited.
"Bounce that shit like woahhhhh!!" I sang to child's play by Drake.
I parked and walked in to the hospital. My goal for today was to stay as strong as possible for everyone. A lot of people were coming to visit today. Including his mom, faze baby (his nephew), and his brothers. I was beyond nervous.
I made my way to banks room, I started talking to him saying everything that was on my mind.
I saw Lucas in apexs room and hugged him, he left and it was me now.
"I'm so nervous for everyone to come today.." I sighed and grabbed his hand "I wish I met them under better circumstances.."
I felt apex grab my hand and smile "they'll love you."