Birth of Kuro

I picked up my bag off the ground and teleported to my other home, Namikaze Clan house. Or in other words, the fourth hokages home. I walked up the stairs and entered, I took a sharp left, and then a sharp right before entering an old dusty study. I made my way up to the old book case and pulled on the black book that said "A tale of a Gusty Ninja". Soon the bookcase slid open and I walked into the hidden room.

I looked around at old books and scrolls, soon I found what I came here for. I picked up an old scroll with the words Hiraishin on it, along with a few three pronged kunai, and a scroll about nature energy. I had planned on going to see Itachi once I left here.

I looked around the manision before leaving and putting a seal on it. Only my blood could open it. I teleported to the top of hokage mountian and looked over the village.

As I gazed at the village I onced loved, people were laughing and smiling, children playing, people eating together, all this happiness. I shook my head before appearing at my old appartment, I removed the seal I had on it and left money for rent and a note to the hokage on the counter.

I used my version of hiraishin, some had even went as far as calling me Kuro furasshu (Black Flash). I made It to the edge of konoha's border before Anbu appeared before me.

I knew they would be here, so I had prepared myself beforehand.

"What is it you want, Anbu?" My eyes closed as I sat in the middle of the open area using my sensory skills.

5 Anbu, not including the one hidden to left. He's probably plan b.

"We have come to take you back to Konoha." One spoke up in a harsh voice, she must be captain. I sighed reluctantly before standing, my eyes still closed.

"Do you wish to dance with me?" My voice ranged throughout the clearing with power. The anbu looked at each other in confusion.

"Do you mean fight?" One asked, confusion clear in his voice. I nodded my head yes.

"I ask again, do you wish to fight? If you say yes, I cannot promise you will survive. "

Apparently me being honest pissed them off and the captain acceped in anger.

"Of course we accept, we could beat you easily! You're just a brat who thinks he can beat anyone!"

My body went cold, all emotions gone. They wanted to fight, I'd give them one.

"You wish to dance with death, lets see who shall triumph!" With those words, my eyes flew open showing my glowing red enternal mangekyou shringan. I felt their fear, and it excited me.

"Let the bloodbath begin!"

And the fight began.

They all attacked at once, but none of their advances reached me.

Anbu 1 swung his sword above me and I droped to the ground only to have to do a backflip to avoid a very dangerous lightning justu.

My eyes calculating and successfully avoiding all the attempts on my life. I skid back and made eye contact with all of them including the hidden one successfully putting them under tsukuyomi.

I placed a hiraishin tag on them and transported them to konoha gates. Along with a second note on them that said:

Do not send anyone after me, as I cannot promise their safety. I have left a note for the hokage at my old appartment. Do NOT enter Namikaze clan house or you will die. I hope you all are happy now. Your demons finally gone. Goodbye.

-Naruto U. N. Uchiha.

I used my sensory ability to locate the kunai prototype I had given Itachi back. Once I located it, I used a high-leved Transformation I had copied from someone and turned myself into a black haired, red eyed man.

 Once I located it, I used a high-leved Transformation I had copied from someone and turned myself into a black haired, red eyed man

I then proceded to reverse summon myself to Itachi. I appeared in a dark room, the lights off and a dark figure laying on a bed in a corner. I was in the Akatsuki hideout.

I walked silently to Itachi and touched his shoulder.

"Itachi." I whispered lowly, my hand shaking his arm slightly. He awoke alramed, his sharingan blazing and a kunai to my neck.

"Who are you?" He growled at me, pressing the kunai harder.

"Its Naruto idiot, how else would I been able to sneak up on you like that?"

"Prove it."

I of course did, I turned my neck and flashed my mangekyo sharingan at him. He stepped back a bit, but still on gaurd.

"How do I know its not him dressed up as Naruto?"

I raised my eyebrow. "Would Obito really come here? And only you know I have enternal mangekyou shringan."

He nodded his head before dropping his guard, or so it seemed. I sat down on his bed as he inspected my appearance.

His eyes opened wide, "what are you doing here? You do realize you are a target."

I laughed at his late reaction.

"Ah yes, they want Naruto. However, from now on, I am Kuro. You cant sense Kurama inside me can you?" He shook his head no.

"Thats because mine and his are bonded, although we are not one, we are very close. If you inspected more, you can tell the diffrence, as unbelievable as it seems, my chakra is more sinister than his."

"How is that possible?"

"Well, Madara and I are one. So his chakra and mine are mixed. We both have very sinister chakra and mix that together and you have more than Kurama's. But you should still sense another chakra within me. That nice and pure chakra." I answered his question with ease.

"I need you to pretend I am a uchiha you let survive, say that I was shisui's hidden brother or something. I dont care. But anyways, I'll be joining Akatsuki."

And thats the story of how a boy became a legend.