The Forrest of death

Uzumaki Naruto: The New Uchiha

The Forest Of Death

[Recap: ]

"There is one thing I have left to say and that is that each of you have passed the first exam," Ibiki said, surprising everyone. Well everyone but Naruto. All of the remaining shinobi were shock. Ibiki then explained the meaning of the test and the reasoning behind the rules.

Suddenly a black ball flew through the window, scattering the glass. Two kunai were thrown up into the ceiling, unwrapping the cloth that held a kunochi inside of it. "Heads up, boys and girls this is no time to be celebrating."

The woman stretched out her hand to the side. "I'll be your next propter, Anko Mitarashi. Ready for the second test?" She lifted her fist up in the air. "Good, let's go! Follow me!"

[Recap End]

Third Point Of View

Anko threw a kunai at Naruto thinking it would scare him. Her eyes widened as the ninja disappeared.

"Where..." she began to look around but stoped as she noticed a kunai at her neck.

When had it got there?

Once again, she was surprised.

"I suggest you don't do that again, next time I wont hesitate to kill you." Naruto whispered huskily in her ear.

Things turned back to normal and she pulled out a stack of papers, ordering them to fill them out.

After that, they waited for the signal to enter their test. Some felt nervous, most felt fear wash over them.

Naruto, however, felt only excitement.

[Naruto's P.O.V]

I watched my teammates reactions. Sakura seem scared, Sasuke seemed to be excited and slightly fearful.

Soon the gate opened and we ran in.

[Time Skip]
.
.
.
.

We waited for Sakura to come back from using the bathroom. It had been a couple minutes now, soon a person walked in who was dressed and looked like Sakura.

But I could tell it wasn't her. I looked over at Sasuke and we attacked.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, NARUTO,SASUKE? IT'S ME, SAKURA!" The person squeaked. 

I narrowed my eyes at her mistake. Sasuke, not Sasuke-kun or Sasuke-sama. This was defiantly not Sakura.

"I'll give you 1.5 seconds to turn back into yourself or I will kill you. " I hissed at the intruter.

I will assume it's a boy by the way he walked. He seemed around our age and village unknown.

I nodded at Sasuke letting him take care of Sakura while I take care of this imposter.

He jumped off into the trees, I advanced towards the enemy a harsh glare planted on my face.

He visibly gulped, to late to be afraid now.

I flashed behind him, leaving a black streak behind me. Appearing behind the nin, I aimed my sword at his neck.

"Where's your scroll?" I hissed into his ear, he tensed up.

"I-I don't have it, I promise. I left it with my team." He started to sweat thinking I'd kill him.

"And where is your team?"

His face turned pale, eyes narrowing in the process.

"I can't tell you that, kill me if you must." He closed his eyes, preparing for his last breath.

I let him go, and turned my back to him.

"Get out of my sight, go protect your team. I'll let it go this time"

The boy ran off into the tree's, muttering a "Thank You, Naruto-sama" .

I nodded my head before going to find the rest of my team.

I took to the tree's, soon, I had found them. Sakura was unconscious on the ground.

"Well at least she's out of our hair. But we need to wake her up to make a password." I chirped happily.

Sasuke looked at me weirdly before poking her. She awoke with a dreamy face, muttering something about "Angel from heaven." The fangirl will never learn?

"Any suggestions for the password?" Sakura asked us.

"How about " When does a ninja strike?" for the question, and the answer will be " A ninja waits until the time is right, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike"

We nodded our head.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly a rush of wind hit the group. They crossed their arms, trying to block the surprise attack. They were all pushed back, falling into separate parts of the forest. Standing where the wind originated were three grass shinobi.

"The two of you get moving, I'll handle this along"

The grass nin left to find Sasuke and Sakura, while Naruto was left with a huge Snake.