Decisions Decisions...

[Naruto point of view]

She stuttered for a moment, a light blush covering her face. "he-Hello Naruto-kun, how have you been?" her voice was so light, like a feather.

"I've been doing fine, thank you for asking. Now, I need to know, have you decided yet?" I know I was asking early and all but I'm sure she has had enough time to think it over.

"Yes, I have had time to think about it. I've decided I will take you up on that offer of yours. What's the plan, Naruto-kun?"

"You will see when the day comes, sweet Haku. You both need to show up as if I never made this deal with you, okay"

She nods her head and gets up off the ground, "well, I'll see you then."

"See you then, Haku-chan."

Once she left I created 400 clones, 100 to work on Taijustu, 100 to work on ninjutsu, 100 to work on gen justu, and 100 to work on kenjustu. I myself started to work on seal Justus, I want to become a seal master like my mother and father were. When I return to konoha I intend to have a talk with the Hokage to get my Namikaze clan house.

[Time Skip]

I was thinking that if I put them in a mass Tsukuyomi and make it into a replica of where we fight, then let us fight in there, while I let a clone watch over us until Gato comes as I predicted. When they arrive I'll let the justsu fall and we will see Gatos true face and no one gets hurt.

"Well, in any case, the plans finished, now all we do is wait. Such a simple this has always been hard for me, and now adding yours and Kurama's bloodlust adding into it, I've been on the edge waiting for this battle. I do hope everything goes as planned, then Zabuza can teach me and Haku may be at peace. Killing just isn't her; I know that, I can see it in her eyes. Moving on, I need to decide when I should show my eyes. I could show my team on this mission or I can wait till chuunin exams. What do you think, Madara-sensei? "

"Well, Naruto I think you should wait until the exams, you intend to fight Neji then. Why not use the sharingan as your trump card."

"Ah, I see, I had planned on using it in the battle. I mean, it's only fair. Although, me going against him isn't fair to begin with seeing as my level surpasses his. But I will be holding back, while going all out at the same time. No mercy from me in that match."

"It's good to know your all fired up, Naruto."

"Well, I think it's time for me to return to the hunt now. I will talk to you later, Madara-sensei."

"Later then, Naruto."

Scarlett- It was very short but his will most likely be the shortest chapter in this book. Don't quote me on it tho.