"Thank you," I say barely higher than a whisper. "Now if you will excuse me master I need to finish up the floors." I say pick up the sponge once again and leave to get more soapy water because Blake had thrown the other one.

"Shay!" Blake yelled for me and a second later he was in front of me. I bumped into him and I lost my balance and was about to fall. Blake reached out and grabbed my waist so I wouldn't fall. I let go of the cleaning supplies to grab onto Blake's button up shirt. He brings me closer to himself and holds on a little tighter than normal. I didn't want to pull away but I know I needed to.

I start to gently pull away but his grip tightens. I then tried to pull away from him for another minute then I started to get frustrated. I started to hit his chest to get him away from me. I then finally get at arms length away and he looks hurt.

"No! Stop! You can't look at me like that! You're not the one who's hurt! You're the one who told me I needed to sleep in the maid room and you're the one who said I wasn't worth it!" I'm now crying and pushing him and hitting his chest. I can already tell I'm causing him no pain but I didn't care.

"I love you you idiot and to think you don't care about me! No you don't get to be the one who's hurt!" I say backing away from him.

"I-I need to finish cleaning, if you will excuse me master." He flinched when I called him master. All the maids have to address him as such. I move past him and he doesn't make a move to stop me so I took that as we were done here.

I come back to the ballroom and I am alone once again. I then start on the floors again, silently crying. I still can't get over the fact that I told him I love him. And what's even worse he didn't even respond to it. I just want to be finished with this stupid floor so I can go to sleep. I looked up at the clock and it read 11:30 PM and I still had about 2 hours worth of work. I continue to scrub the floors and cry to myself.

About an hour had passed, I just finished the section by the tables and I tried to move the tables back to where they were but it was so freakin 'heavy. I gave it one last push and my bucket of cleaner fell over along with 3 huge wooden chairs. An unpleasant sound filled the ballroom. I kicked the table in frustration and my foot immediately started to pulse. I drop to the floor and hold my foot. I then hear a chuckle from the doorway and I see Blake. He was in his gray sweatpants and no shirt and I didn't even look at his chest, I had to show him he had no control over me but by all means we both knew he had full control.

"If you came here to watch me hurt myself more than the show is over sorry you missed it." I say sarcastically.

"No, I came down here to see who is making all this noise at 12:30 in the morning." He said with an amused look on his face.

I felt my face burn and I knew I was blushing. I look up at him and say, "Right sorry I'll be more quiet, please don't let me keep you up master." I see him close his eyes and his posture change into an agitated way.

"Stop calling me that, I never asked you to call me that." He said walking over to me. I pick up the bucket and start to soak up as much of the spilled water on the floor. He stands next to me and crouches down.

"Are you just going to not talk to me now? You seemed to have a lot to say earlier." I looked up at him when the words left his mouth and was placed with a smirk. I smirk back and shoot up to my feet. He followed just as quickly if not more, I started to walk around him when he grabbed my waist. I fought back immediately and he got frustrated just as quickly he got even more upset and let me go and I slipped on the water and started to fall when I grabbed his shoulder and brushed him down with me. He fell on top of me but caught himself before he put any weight into me.