𝟎𝟕. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬

Start from the beginning

The doors to the bathroom was opened and in walked Lydia Martin, a smile on her face as she waved to her girlfriends. The minute she turned around and saw me standing in there, her smile fell and a scowl formed.

"What are you doing in here?" She snapped as only the two of us stood in the restrooms.

My eyebrows pulled together as I glanced around. "This is the girls' bathroom which is public..."

She rolled her eyes and began reapplying her mascara as she stood in front of the mirror. I corrected my hair and picked up my purse, heading for the door.

"Congratulations on your brother scoring the last shot at the game." Lydia's voice called after me, but I immediately recognized the bitterness in her voice.

I glanced back to see her looking at me with a neutral expression before I pushed open the door and walked out, leaving her alone. 

^^^^

"Maybe it was my blood on the door." Scott suggested to Stiles and I who sat behind him.

I shrugged. "It could've been animal blood. Y'know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something."

"And did what?"

"Ate it." Stiles answered, looking like he was imagining Scott eating a rabbit.

"Raw?!"

I rolled my eyes as Stiles replied with a sarcastic remark. "No, you stopped to bake it in your little werewolf oven. I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything!"

"Mr. Stilinski," Mr. Harris called out loudly. "If that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might wanna pull the headphones out every once in a while. I think you, Ms. McCall and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?"

"No." Stiles denied in a small voice.

"Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much." Mr. Harris said as he made Scott and Stiles move to each their side of the classroom and made me take a seat next to Asswipe #1, also known as Jackson Whittemore who had a smirk on his face.

Not even a few minutes passed before something happened.

"Hey, I think they found something!" The girl who sat next to Scott exclaimed as she stood up. We all rushed over to the window to see a dead man being rolled to an ambulance by two EMT's.

"It's not a rabbit." Scott mumbled to Stiles who stood behind me.

Like everyone else, I jumped back in shock when the 'dead man' suddenly sat up on the gurney, blood on his face. Stiles, who was standing behind me, caught me before I could hit the floor. I nervously stood up and smiled gratefully at him as I tucked a loose piece of hair behind my ear.

"This is good," Stiles told my brother who backed up, panicking. "He got up."

"He's not dead." I nodded at Scott, placing a hand on his shoulder as comfort. "Dead guys can't do that."

"Yasmine, I did that."

^^^^

I walked through the cafeteria and directly to the table where Scott and Stiles were sitting, then placed my tray of food next to Stiles and sat down.

"-he wasn't changed. He was in total control while I was running around in the middle of the night, attacking some totally innocent guy." Scott told Stiles.

"You don't know that," Stiles replied.

"I don't not know it!" Scott shot back immediately. "I can't go out with Allison. I have to cancel."