obsessed with each other

"Randhir" the guy who never cared for other and for others feelings. Randhir always wanted to be himself and not even take chance think others not even his closed one's.
And he has girlfriend named "Sanyukta Agarwal" who always cared for others and madly in love with Randhir. She always ready to do anything for him. But where as Randhir-
Both were in relationship from two years. Both love each other truly but they are not in perfect relationship. Actually No...No.., for him it's a perfect relationship but for her...?
It's actually not perfect. Reason is- "He was self obsessed." She was ever ready to listen him, care him, love him and always ready to do anything just coz "she was obsessed with him".
In every relationship he/she wants care, love, affection from both the sides. But in Randhir and Sanyukta relationship, sanyukta was the one who gave all these to Randhir. Where as Sanyukta got nothing from Randhir.
Randhir always used to tell Sanyukta what happened from morning to till night with friends, family, Clg etc.., She always listened him happily. Randhir shared every feelings with Sanyukta.
But Randhir never thought Sanyukta was also a human, she also have a same feelings.
Sanyukta always wanted to share her every moments with her love. But whenever she starts to speak Randhir would have start his Conversation and Sanyukta used kept mum.
Although Randhir doesn't did it intentionally but he never understood her feelings. Coz it was his nature.
But sanyukta never cared for his behavior. She understood him very well. And left her feelings just coz him.
But how long we can hide our feelings and emotions. So sanyukta started to share her every emotions in writings with her personal dairy.
*********
After 6months-
"Sanyukta.." called Randhir from Clg hallway.
"Haan Randhir " what happened..? Kuch kam tha kya? Sanyukta asked.
"Shall we go for outing?" Just you and me..? Asked Randhir. Sanyukta was puzzled not because she dint liked. She was the one who always wanted spend time with Randhir but never asked coz of Randhir only. He never like this before.
But what Sanyukta made confused was Randhir changed behavior from one last month. Randhir was taking her out, showing much affection and fulfilling her every wish of Sanyukta without even asking her.
How much she wished to be like this. How much she carved to see loving Randhir. Finally she got what she wanted.
What Randhir made change this much. Sanyukta was puzzled with this question? But she never got answer.
But the reason was her dairy. Which changed a Self obsessed Randhir to obsessed with her.
With her dairy he understood that what was his fault and changed completely loving boy with her each words.
After this both started a new life with loving, caring mostly with understanding.
love is not just a word it is feeling who understand each other completely. Just a word "understand" completely defines a love. But without "understand" there is no meaning for love. It may be broke the relations too. So before accepting the relations try to understand your loved ones. Then your life will be more beautiful.
The end.