To Go or Not To....

The raven haired boy was waiting for his shift to start at the bakery. He couldn't take his mind of the boy that had helped him all those mornings ago. 

As soon as his shift started Zayn had started working vigorously. He was handing out coffees, teas, snacks and pastries.

Taking into account his anxiety he was doing fairly well at the bakery, serving. Every-time he would look at those beautiful sweet and savory eatables his heart pierced at the feeling that he couldn't provide his sisters with those luxuries.

It had been over two weeks since he first met the blue eyed beauty. He was a fairly new boy cause he hadn't seen him anywhere before and he was beautiful both in and out. He had learnt that his name was Troye. They would sometimes meet in the corridors and shared Music, English and Art classes. Everyday about half an hour before his shift would end, Troye would come for a cup of coffee sometimes he would wait for Zayn's shift to complete and then would walk with him to the end of the lane on which Zayn's house was, sometime's talking and sometimes singing in that angelic voice of his. 

Every-time Troye wanted to go to Zayn's house Zayn insisted not to. Troye felt that it was because of something personal but never thought of abuse or neglect as an option. 

That day Troye was late. Zayn kept looking at the clock on the door. He felt anxious and felt as though yet another person had left him. A slight ring of the bell brought the ravenette out of his reverie just to look up into a pair of blue eyes he had become so familiar within the past few days. As he saw Troye, Zayn breathed out a sigh of relief he didn't know he was holding back.  

*****

Troye's heart was pounding in his chest. He didn't know how to say what he wanted to. He was glad that not many people were in the cafe at that time. As the ravenette prepared his order, the brunette took a pen and wrote something on a piece of paper and slid it towards zayn. He did't know what expression to expect out of the ravenette and was looking through the peripherals of his eyes to avoid eye contact. 

As Zayn saw the slip he had a small smile on his face, which faltered a bit when he realised that wouldn't be possible.

A DATE??? After your shift??? (Just some coffee and cake if you would like to.....)

It was written in a shabby handwriting. Zayn was pleased to think that there was somebody who liked him. It was the first person out of family, teachers, and a few workers here, and he was ecstatic. 

But he knew that wouldn't be possible as the bakery gets closed by the time his shift gets complete. Just as he was about to say it Anne came out of the kitchen having checked everything for the last time that day. Having a look at the two boys and the paper in front of them Anne understood what had happened and said "Hey Zee, why don't you accompany your friend today. There are very few people now and i wouldn't mind serving for now." As Zayn stepped forward to argue, the older lady gave him a look saying "No questions!!!".

Zayn nodded obediently and went and sat in a corner booth waiting for Troye to come with the order of two hot chocolates, Double chocolate muffin and nutella mousse. As zayn looked at the spread he panicked. He didn't know if he could possibly accept it but he knew he had to.

Hey Guys...

How are you all doing. I'm doing great. Next week i'll be leaving to the hostel for my first year at my uni. I still can't believe i'm going to Uni next week and that to it is freaking out of my state. So anyway Eid Mubarak to all my dear readers and hope you have a great day/night as usual

Vote and Comment...

Bye lovies...

P.S Ohh... I almost forgot.... I'm ecstatic with the response you all have given to a look of love and it is just prologue and one chapter. So anyhow, I didn't expect i would get such a huge response for it, frankly.....