Peter Pan... and the New Boy....

A moment's silence for all the lives lost and injured in the Orlando shooting.

Things were getting worse. Zayn didn't know what is going on in his life anymore he just goes with the flow.
In the past eight years things have changed immensely.
When he was nine years old his baba died.
When he was reaching ten his mommy was forced to marry another man she didn't love or like.
When he was eleven Dan and Ant left to US without even telling him.
When he was twelve he started getting bullied
When he was thirteen his mommy's health was deteriorating.
When he was fourteen the bullying got worse and to add to that his mommy had died. To keep the income coming he started baby sitting kids.
When he was fifteen he started working part time at a bakery called " bakery with a twist" which was owned by a really nice lady called Anne Twist.
When he was sixteen he realised who the cerulean eyed boy was. But he was nothing compared to peter pan be pictures in his head. He still had the memory fresh in his mind.
*****flashback*****
Zayn was silently walking to his English class when he saw the new boy. One look at the boy's eyes he recognized him as the peter pan he thought.
Though the odd thing was that he was sitting with the rich boys, namely Liam, Harry and Hi all. With that memory he also remembered his name, Louis.
The things that happened next consisted of was the boy's verbally humiliating him in front of the school calling him a freak and all sorts of things that broke his heart into millions of pieces.
This incident cleared in his mind that Louis was nothing like the boy he remembered
*****flashback end*****
As the raven haired boy walked towards the music room he felt himself being smashed into one of the lockers. As he looked up he realised that it was his bullies Kyle and Nathan.
Kyle was a lean but muscular guy. While Nathan was short but huge. They had been bullying him for the past 4 years. It was like a routine for him to get bullied and beat up in school and then being abused by David at home. He was brought out of his reverie by a hit to his side. And his lanky body impacted to the edge of the last locker. As few more hits rained onto his fragile body he was just about ready to pass out. The bullying both verbal and physical was taking a toll on him. Fag, worthless, disappointment to parents, slut the number of profanities thrown at him could have made a complete dictionary. He had lost count of the things people called him. And all through this humiliation nobody seemed to care about him and laughed at him. They were few who given a chance would help him but were scared to get attacked.
Just as he slumped onto the ground and both of them went their way he felt two lanky hands on his side. They were clutching his waist with interlocked fingers.
As he looked up he saw a pair of ocean blue eyes. He had curly dark brown locks that were falling on his eyes he was skinny but not the bad type. "Are you alright babe." He heard the boy's weird accent ringing through the words and he was lost for words.
Not because of the beauty in front of him but because of the fact that somebody took the time and had the guts to help him.

*****
It was way after school and Zayn was at Miss Russell's . He was babysitting her five year old daughter rose.
Rose was watching cartoons on her channel and Zayn was trying to get his homework done.
It was his usual routine. He would wake up at around three in the morning to study and complete whatever was the left out homework he had to do. By six it would be done and then he would clean the place and get dressed. He didn't take a shower regularly, it would only be when he had the opportunity to shower at school or at one of the public washrooms because water was also a luxury for them and he wanted to be able to give that luxury to his sisters, also he had to be extremely silent to make sure David wouldn't wake up. After that he would wake his sisters up at around seven so that they could leave by 7:30. His sister's would then have their breakfast, usually cereal or bread and as they were in the school lunch program they didn't have to take the lunch. After dropping them off by 7:45 Zayn would go to his school. He would reach with 5 minutes for the warning bell which usually rang at 8:25. He would go to his locker get his things sorted, get bullied and laughed upon and then go to the class. For lunch Zayn always slipped out because in order to pay for his sisters' lunch programme he had to forgo his and he would gladly do that for the sake of his sisters. After school at 3 he would go to the girls' school pick them up and if the employer who requires a babysitter accepts the girls to be with him, he would take them with him, or else would drop them at their friends place and go to the employer's house. He would be there till about 5:30, go home, get the dinner ready and if he times it right he escapes David but David always seems to catch him somehow or the other. After David is done with him, he skates his way to the bakery which takes about 3 min. His shift starts at 7 and continues till after 12. Just before his shift starts he picks his sisters up gets them home, gives them dinner checks if their work is done, tucks them in and then returns to work. After twelve when he returns the next is decided by whether or not David is there because more often than not he is ready to make his life a living hell.

Hey guys, how are you...

So... this is the new update. How is it. What did you think about it. I know this is not upto the mark I put for myself but I didn't want to delay anymore so I updated it, but if you feel that it has to be changed come what may, inform me and I'll change it.

Also this chapter is dedicated to my bff, Kit or Sara as most of you know for the lovely cover... Thank you @zauthor-

Please vote and comment

Have a nice day/night....
Bye lovies...