Osamu Dazai

I got a free WiFi! Thank goodness! Heavens.. I haven't corrected the errors. I'm still lagging as always.. Little bit more I'll be back!
Waaah I'm so sorry it took so long for me to publish your request! Hope you enjoy!

Requested by: author-chama

"Dazai.. Stoooop." You groan with a smile on your face while he teases you with his playful smirk. "Eh.. I thought you like that? Neh~?" He lean towards you as his eyes landed your lips.

"Stop staring.."
"I can't heeelp it." He hold your hands with a soft sigh. "I'm so in love."

"You're too cheesy!"

"But you love it don't you?" Leaning even more, his lips almost touched your. Embarrassed, you lean backwards. "I told you, don't work no kiss!" Pushing him backwards, his smile grinned widely. "Nah.."

You cover your face with your hands and turn your head to the other side, "Don't give me that creepy look!"

"I'm tired of walking outside doing nothing." He pouted cutely as he wrap his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him. He lean his head to your neck and you couldn't help but feel nervous of it.

He's Osamu Dazai, the agency's so called dork (which Doppo calls). And you're (last name), (first name), the assistant of the company who became this Dork's girlfriend. Because of his honest and his different attitudes, he didn't tell you what he wanted to say. Even though, a simple ' I love you ' or ' I miss you ' he couldn't say the word. But how did he confessed himself to you? Those different kinds of attitude of his, (which means he has lot of different sides) his jealous self wouldn't be seen by the other people but you. Whenever a guy flirted with you, he will secretly deny that he's not jealous (in front of the people) but when the guy leaves same as the people around.. His punishments will lead you to his path.

Confessing is really hard from you, even a lot of people tried to explain on what they really felt about this person, its hard. A simple word that escapes through their mouths will make them even nervous, scared of rejection.

(Long story bruh.)

You confessed, he didn't say anything. Giving you a lot of confused mix feelings. Today, you want him to say what he really felt towards you by forcing him to work than kissing you. Its obviously that he loves you too but you want to hear him saying those three simple words.

And right now, he's seducing you which is not part of your plan.

"Dazai!" Yelling his name as you tried to let him go but he didn't. "Yeah?.."

"I love you, but let me hear you say it too!" Giving up, you sighed heavily and calmed down yourself. His eyes widened, a smirk form his lips. "Do you really wanna hear me say it?" He released the hug and you turn around. Looking at his eyes full of desires.

"Yes I do!"

"Then, show me how you really do."

"WHA?! B-but hey! Y-You need to go to work and-"

"Is that how much you love me?"

"Oh my goodness, Dazai." He stood up the couch and walk towards his chair. Putting his glasses on with a seductive look on his face making you blush even more. "Wh-What are you doing?"

"Well, I'll do my work. Unless.. You show me how you really felt and I'll say the words that you want to hear."

Sweat drops, hearing how loud your heart beats, and all of the things that are happening to you matters and shows how you really felt. "D-Do I.. Really have to?"

"Depends on you." He lean at the chair spinning himself like a kid. "It doesn't matter anyways it just a-"

Cutting his words with a kiss, his eyes widened in surprise at your surprising action. He blushed as he felt your tongue licking his bottom lips. He closed his eyes and accepted the kiss. Pulling his coat as you sat on his lap, his arms wrapped around your waist.

After a long passionate kiss, you pulled away, panting. He stares you with a smirk, "Do you know why I don't have to say those three words?"

"Why?" Asking him simply even though you're nervous, he held a strand of your hair and smell the scent of you. "Because.. This is why I love you more than anybody else."

Your eyes wide open shocked at his words. You look away and cover your mouth with your hands. His eyes were sparkling at your cuteness. "Oh (first name).. You don't know how much I want you right now."

"G-Go to work! Finish those things or I'll never let you get near me!" Standing up as you run away from his office, slamming the door with a huge sighed.

"This is why I love you more than anybody else." His words kept on repeating in your mind. Sighing heavily trying to forget, a familiar person notice you.

"Oh, senpai! You notice me!"
[ Just kidding ]

"Hey, (first name)!" A cheerful voice of the young boy greeted you. "Kenji-kun."

"Are you okay? Seems like Osamu-san did something bad to you."

"You mean, I did something to him." Muttering the words quietly, you flashed him a smile. "N-No! I'm okay."

"Okay! I'll see you later then! Osamu-san is watching you~!" He teased.

As he walk away, you notice the presence of Dazai. He was looking at you while he leaned at the door's way. You blush again and pretend like you didn't saw him.

You walk calmly avoiding him. Going back to the group but Dazai pulled you toward his room. "O-Oh.. I'm sorry. I didn't notice you."

"Its okay, I still love you~"

"Oh my goodness.."

Ended•

•June 22, 2016• Wednesday√

πUpdated√

I n c o m p l e t e L o n e r