Osamu Dazai

[ Warning: This chapter contains.. Hunger. Only people who is thirsty can read! Jk! This chapter is a lemon! If you don't like lemons, please skip the chapter. ]

Requested by: mikuniaino

😶Hadn't have enough!😶

"(First name)-chan~" you turn around to see Osamu who just suddenly got in your house. It doesn't matter anymore since you've got used to it. You were his slave after all.

"What do you want?" He seats on your couch and closed the window of yours. "Why don't just show up in my entrance door instead of my window." You boringly said. "Meh~ I missed your cooking.." He held your hand and he lean.

He kissed it making you blush. You just remove your hands from his and slap his face. "Wah~ That's cute.." He mumble with an adorable face. You look away. "I-I'll cook. Just wait, master."

How did you become his slave? He ordered you. You lost on a game then he showed up and keeps on saying nonsense, didn't even care what company he was working but he was your tail who always gets in your way.

You're a teacher of a university who was now, cooking at your place since its summer vacation and doing what ever your master wanted. You entered the kitchen and get all the ingredients and decided to make curry.

Its his favorite.. A smile form your lips as you imagine how he will usually look. You just remembered how and why did he end up being with him. After chopping all the ingredients, you added it in the cooker. It wouldn't be delicious without his most favourite, Ajinomoto, a seasoning .

As you were stirring it, you felt an arms wrapped around your waist. You stopped stirring as you felt the warm from your back. Another blush was added in your face as you felt his breath on your skin. You feel so awkward while he hummed some melodies that drove you crazy, trying to ignore it and concentrate to your cooking.

"M-Master Dazai?!" You feel your body weakened when he sighed on your shoulders, his breathes touching your skin made you even feel embarrassed. "I'm hungry already.."

"J-just wait for my dish, master.. I'll be there right away." You only whispered as your heart started racing at its unusual beat. Because of his closeness, you felt something heating under you thighs and breathed heavily.

"But.. I wanted to eat you." He whispered and bite your earlobe corner which made you even feel wet that was forming in you.

"M-m-master!! T-the curry will be.." You aren't be able to finish your sentences as he licked your neck. Gulping as you tried not to make yourself nervous.

You bite your lower lip. "Master.. This isn't part of the deal.. Please stop." You said as you let out a whimper and he started kissing your neck.

"Are you sure?" His face were brushing yours. You glance feeling his member poking your back, you couldn't help it but feel so awkward and flustered. His serious expression making even feel weak. He bite the spot from your neck making you moan.