The New Beginning

Sam's POV

*DREAM*

I was sitting on an old rusty metal chair in some old rundown bar. It reeked of liquor and cigarettes. I heard some dance music playing. I happened to hear laughing And really loud talking. I lifted my head and looked around.

There were people everywhere , and I didn't recognize any one of them. I turned my head back to the drink that had been slid next to my hand an I looked up seeing Melissa. It was her when she had been younger. Before they died, she had pictures of her as a teenager and when she had graduated in 89'. She had always been beautiful. She was the strongest person I had ever known in my life.
" Sorry, I thought ya looked a little sad. Maybe, a drink will perk you up."

"Honestly, the past two weeks have been horrible. The guy I like doesn't have a clue in his head how much I like him and most of all he's so arrogant which makes the case worse. Honestly, it's hard to explain the situation."
" don't worry Hun it'll get better hell come around my boyfriend Brad was just like that but one day I vented to him about how I felt and you know how it went from there. So, honey tell him how you feel go gettim girl and prove me right. Don't forgot that ill always watch you. I love you don't ever forget that."

"I...". Before, I could finish my sentence I was being whisked away to a dreadful darkness. I knew that I was being close to awake. C'mon, one second, and I will find Kol and tell him how I feel. I have to do this for Melissa. I owe it to her. If I could, I would bring her back and be the best daughter in the world.

* end of dream*

Bright light was blinding me instantly when I opened my eyes. Kol, was above my face his face was horribly close. His nose touching mine. I freaked out and bumped my head into his. Ouch, that hurt.

" Kol, I need to tell you something."
"What is it Samantha?"
" Stop acting like this. Stop acting like you can't love me. Knock it off can't you see that I love you. You act like this is some game. I'm not being a part of this game. I know you can love, your capable of feeling I've seen it. I've seen it flash in your eyes. You act like your some big tough guy with a wall that will never fall down. I can and I will make you love me. I don't care what people think. Fine, ill admit I'm stupid, I'm the most idiotic person out there for loving you. It's dangerous but its worth it. Who gives a crap what people think. And if you don't answer me back. Then, I'm gone ill never come back. You can forgot about every tiny fiber, any feeling of love, it'll be worthless in the end."

I stop there waiting for an answer. He stood there looking at me. He started smiling and he grabbed my chin. He bit his wrist and gently put it in my mouth. I started sucking until his cut was healed. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. " I love you". I smiled and he snapped my neck. This was the beginning of my new life. A new me and its just a new start of everything.
__________________________

So this isn't the last chapter. I'm still going but I think I'm going to make a sequel. Give it a new title , ya know all the works. But keep reading. I also have another story it's called Silas' daughter. Check out my account and it's under my works.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo