Petty plans

Samantha's POV

I had my chance and I wasn't going to blow it. I was going to get out and tonight was the night that I would pursue my escape.

Kol, knew, that one day I would argue with him about this. What is this, dare you ask? Anyone could tell why he wasn't letting me have a connection to the outside world. I hated being a prisoner, dreaded it and regretted for believing I could have any friendship or maybe a relationship with him. I was naive and naive people are often foolish. I was selfish, arrogant, and pathetically naive but that made me, me.

My mother once told me the great story of Rapunzel, a beautiful princess with a head filled of wondrous blond hair. Rapunzel, who had been in a tower most of her life, was kept imprisoned for many years. In the movie ' Tangled ', Rapunzel's so called mother Gothel used her hair to keep her youthfulness intact.

Maybe kol, had me imprisoned for a reason, I did deny him sex. I kind of learned that denying a man sex takes down their ego and pride and all that jazz. I didn't want to be the girl that from one look I is classified as a 'Bitch'. It's either sex or something I possibly wouldn't know about. It doesn't matter because I'm leaving.

I skipped to the living room and grabbed Ruta Sepetty's ' Out of the easy'. It was a great book and the story took place in New Orleans, Louisiana. I absolutely thought her books were completely wonderful.

About half an hour later, Kol enters the entrance of the living room wearing a drop dead worthy smirk. He thought h was the most handsome devi on the earth in my opinion I thought he did.

"I found out of your petty plan to leave. You obviously do not know when to listen and when not to. It's simply wonderful that you are this stupid. " the more easier the game gets", I heard him mutter.