Oh my gosh kol!

I woke up from a horrible dream and kol was in it. I had been in a dress running in the forest kol on my tail and he had caught me and killed me. He's using his powers to get inside my head while I'm sleeping. He's messing with me since he's bored. I'd get my revenge on him eventually. I got out of the bed went to the wooden drawer and pulled out my blue silk top. I went to the bottom drawer and got out my shorts with bedazzles on the back. They were my favorite pair. I went to the bathroom, locked the door, and stripped off my clothing. The water felt warm against my skin and instantly I could feel the hairs on my neck stand up. I turned the knob off and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed the purple plush towel and wrapped it around my body as fast as I could. I unlocked the door and walked out seeing the door had been magically unlocks and my eyes flew to the bed seeing kol lying there reading one of my magazines. "What is this rubbish this is tiredly boring"he said in that delicious accent of his. Then he peeled his eyes off the page and looked at me. Pervert, he was checking me out. "You should've asked me to join you in that lovely shower it would've been fun indeed". "We'll Kol, the thought didn't occur to me and actually I don't want to or ever take a shower with you". "Darling, I'll play your game but you and I both know you won't be able to resist soon". I started laughing how funny he was. "You know you should be a comedian, wait do you even know what that is. Oh I forgot you were in a box for a hundred years". "Don't push your limits little bitch your lucky I haven't killed you yet but shall you wait til I do or do you want me to end your pathetic antics". "Nah, I'm good".