I hate him

I felt sore all over my body, Kol definitely wasn't careful with me last night. I have to admit it felt good since it was my first time. He told me that he like it rough, so I did. He liked being the dominant one in sex anyone could tell. His manhood was larger than I thought it was. His was maybe 6 or 7 inches long and his was very wide it hurt really bad at first. When he entered me, the pain was indescribable. I had screamed when he entered me. He was very experienced and he had many different positions. *last night* Kol started to attack my neck with kisses. He started to find a spot on my neck that would make me moan. He did , it wasn't between my neck and shoulder usually where a vampire could bite. He started to nip it and it made tingles shoot through my body. I started getting aroused and he could smell it. Kol knew that he was about to take her and there was no point in return. He ripped my shirt and threw it across the room. I'm glad that I had a flat stomach or I would be very insecure and nervous right now. He started to kiss up and down my stomach. It felt so good that I had arched my back for him to have easier access. He then ripped my bra off and the rest I can't remember but I know that we had sex because I had a soreness down there. I hate him for compelling me not to remember.