Chapter 3: The first conversation out of many! (REAL CHAPTER)

( WOO HOO! IT'S DONE hope ya enjoy bork :3)

 The second Ink had a chance to process what the black skeleton had said, strings were tightly weaved around his neck, stopping him from replying. "My my, looks like you only shut up when you own life is threatened." Ink was still completely silent, his body slack even if the ice and snow chilled him to his core. He was more confused about Error, he's gonna guess that's his name since the word was floating all over the other, he looked so familiar, the sight of him sending a pained tug at his soul. There was only one thing missing..

He pulled out his paintbrush.

The movements where fast and blurred, only a glitched yelp followed by a cry of pain was heard through the woods. Ink quickly swiped his paintbrush sending a yellow blob of paint at Error who had no time to react, all he could do it yelp while instinctively balling his hands into fists with his strings squeezing Ink's throat to the point minor cracks were left on his neck.

The blob of paint whipped around Error's neck forming into what looked like a yellow bandanna. "hehe, all you need is the the red glasses" Ink croaked out, the threads never loosened, leaving Ink to gasp helplessly for air. The strings were immediately unwrapped, Ink finally being able to catch his breath. "Have we... met before?" Error's voice was low and cautious."I don't know.. maybe?" Ink was drawing a blank, he's at least made a mutual connection with the skeleton, so that's a start!

Error stared at Ink for what seemed like the longest time, Unconsciously slipping out his red glasses before putting them on his face, the feeling of them there making him self conscious was replaced with the feeling of comfort, all because of the familiar face that was before him. Time slowed around the two, their thoughts clouded with a soft, silk like fondness for the other, Ink standing up and reaching a hand to Error. "Friends?" was all Ink said to snap Error out of his trance. The black skeleton didn't even hesitate to wrap his fingers around his new friends' hand, surprised that his haphephobia wasn't even trying to act up. A grin slipped on Error's face, contemplating whether he wants to be friends or something more, his soul churned at the idea. He came up with a slick plan and with a bit of a rough tug....

they kissed

their teeth met with a muffled yelp from Ink ,but other then that it was silent. Ink's face was a rainbow itself, his eyes glittering without even noticing. His face had confusion written all over it, but didn't say anything, softly drooping his eyes he started to kiss back. Error smiled lightly, happy that Ink was reciprocating to the kiss. His arms hesitantly wrapping around Ink's waist as he pressed more firmly against him. Sadly though the fricken kid had to cut in during the whole kissing near make-out thing, popping his head out of the portal. "Ink! Come on, he's gonna-." The two separated immediately, their faces flushed at what they just did in the first few minutes of meeting each other. "I'll see you around shorty~." Error winked dropping himself through a portal he opened on the snow covered floor, leaving before anyone could say anything. "W-wait!" Ink reached out to grab Error but missed, with him escaping the area, leaving him to answer a lot of questions to a kid that has no idea what's going on. Ink slowly dropped his hand to his sides, still extremely flustered. "M-Mr.?" the kid approached Ink. He took in a bit of air preparing for the jumble of confusion. "Are you alright?" "Peachy." "Did Error get away?" "Yeeppp" "what were you two doing?" "You'll understand when your older kiddo." "Did you get hurt?" "just a graze on the shoulder." The kid  seemed to slow after those were answered. "Well alright Mr.! Thank you for saving us!" Ink shrugged with an innocent smile "It was no problem! I gotta go, but i'll come by later to check on you guys!" They both said their goodbyes and Ink left.

Second he got home he bolted upstairs and shot into his room, closing the door and locking it. Turning to lean his back on the door, he slid down till he was sitting. "Hehe, that sure was something." Ink smiled, a light tinted rainbow appeared when he started replaying what had happened back in that other timeline in his head. Without even realizing it, Ink was falling Error

Pretty fast.

(SORRY IT TOOK SO DANG LONG WRITERS BLOCK ATE ME ALIVE WITH THIS ONE! ITS FINALLY DONE YES! I TYPED MORE THAN HALF OF THIS IN THE SPAN OF FOUR HOURS STRAIGHT AND IT WAS SO WORTH IT YUSH AND ANOTHER THING I'D LIKE TO POINT OUT.... 827 VIEWS!?

u guys are too nice to meh l3

Thank u and i'll start up the next chap asap :3

also 'reciprocating' means replying to a gesture with another gesture like when someone hugs you and you hug back and stuff.)