Chapter 2 (Ink)

Ink focused on trying to create an AU while Paperjam played in the garden.

Ink was glad he had chosen this AU for their home. Birds were singing, flowers were blooming and on days like this, it was perfect to enjoy a glass of lemonade. A cool summer breeze came over them, making the tall grass and flowers dance in it's rhythm.

It was the perfect day, except for the fact that Error wasn't there with them.

Something had been up with Error lately...

He preferred to spend all of his time in the void now. Ink didn't like it, but he expected it by now. He was almost sure that it was because Paperjam had done that painting. Ink had never been prouder of anything. His own son created something beautiful!

Ink stopped and wondered from time to time if things had been different... What if Error actually accepted his son for creating? Error certainly tried his hardest to convince Ink that he was happy with it, but Ink knew that this was all a show put on to make him happy.

A terrible thought popped into Ink's mind:

Was everything about Error just an act?

Ink shook the worrying thought from his mind.

No, of course not...

Ink still believed that his husband loved him. Of course he did.... He had to. After seven long years of marriage together, Ink was convinced that they would never separate. No matter how violent their fights got, they always managed to make up.

Ink ignored the fact that their fights were becoming more frequent than usual.

He put the last few finishing touches onto the AU he was working on and sent the bubble floating. It vanished as soon as he'd released it, searching for its new place in the multiverse.

With a small smile, Ink headed back inside with Paperjam. Paperjam was tired from being out in the summer heat all day, so he went to take a nap. Ink turned on the fan and closed the door so his tired son could rest.

"I'll be back when you wake up, PJ. Sweet dreams..."

Sweet dreams.

Ink opened a portal, eager to pay a visit to someone.

(I'm sorry it's so short I'm just really lazy xD)