My Life Is Gone - Lashton

Start from the beginning

I could already seen it. My gravestone, that is.

I heard the footsteps get closer, and I honestly didn't even try to walk away.

I heard a couple of laughs behind me, and I didn't know what to do.

They were slightly higher pitched, but I could still tell they belonged to a male. I could sense that the person was right next to me, or behind me.

So, I stopped. I don't exactly know why I did, but I did it anyways.

I felt a force push me to the ground, and a loud gasp escaped the other man's lips.

I felt my knee get scraped and the top layer of skin come off. I put my hands out to try and catch my body weight, but I instantly regretted doing so.

I felt a sharp pain in my wrist, causing me to groan out in complete pain. I don't know if it snapped or anything, all I really can feel is intense pain coming from my right wrist.

I stayed still for a few seconds on the cold, wet pavement trying to figure how to get up without hurting my wrist even more.

The other man crouched down next to me, and tried to grab my hand to pull me up. With just my luck, it was my right wrist he pulled. I whimpered in utter pain, and he let go of me.

"I'm so sorry. Let me help you up." The man said, and I felt a bit confused. Like it was too late for the current moment. He went over to left side and grabbed my bicep, which got the job done.

I stood up, but the man doing most of the work. Once completed, he gave a soft chuckle, and said, "Hey. Again, I'm sorry. Did you hurt your wrist?" I looked up to his face, only to notice soft, but glowing, hazel eyes. The seemed guilty, but friendly.

I slowly nodded. The man smiled, "Okay, I'm Ashton! Let me help you though." I nodded again.

The situation quickly became very awkward, and Ashton raised an eyebrow, "Um?" He said with a small smile. It was small, but you could still see his dimples.

"What's your name?" I looked away from the wet pavement, and up into the soft eyes. As I didn't want to talk to him, I couldn't help but to reply, "I'm Luke."

Ashton grinned and took a step towards me. It was at this moment, when I realised I had no clue where I was.

Only shadows of trees surrounded me, besides Ashton himself. I noticed the pavement we were on, kept going. I followed the trail with my blue eyes, finding a house.

It seemed a couple hundred yards away, but not insanely far.

Ashton must have followed my gaze, "That's my house up there. Follow me? I'll help with your wrist?"

I nodded my head, and Ashton started to walk towards the house. I followed him, not exactly keen on the idea of staying alone in the woods on a wet, pitch black night.

We kept walking, and as I was following this man I didn't know, I became scared.

As we walked, I noticed the cabin was pretty damn big. When Ashton opened the door, I was hesitant to step into the cabin. He could be a pedophile, a rapist or a-

"Luke, are you going to come in?" Ashton spoke. I looked at him and he nodded. He must have understood why I wasn't going to come in. "Look, I'll come in, and you stay out, and we'll talk okay?" I gave him a questioning look, but furrowing my brows and tilting my head a small amount.

He walked in and grabbed a wooded stool, and placed it on his porch. He sat on the inside of the house with his knees up to his chest. I slowly sat on the stool, and Ashton gave me a small smile.