Kidnapped

"Violet!" Thomas yelled, running over to hug me like usual when he came in from running. It's Been a week with no visions or fainting, and I could finally focus on my job. Newt and I kept the relationship under wraps, because we knew Alby and Thomas would go ballistic if they knew.

"Do you have to do this every time?" I ask, laughing as I hugged him back.
Minho walked by and rolled his eyes.
"Come on Thomas, let her breathe, you do this every day." He said, prying him off me. "Don't you know she's taken?" He says jokingly. My eyes widen and I shoot him a glare.

"What? What do you mean taken? Violet?" Thomas demanded. Minho mouthed a sorry to me, before making a beeline for the food shack.

"Don't get mad, Newt and I are kind of sort of dating." I said quickly, biting my lip and not making eye contact.

"Dating? Like kissing dating or...?" Thomas did a thrusting movement with his waist and I felt my face heat up.

"Shuck, Thomas, no way!" I said, hiding my red face in my hands.

"Thomas, come over here for a second!" Someone yelled, waving Thomas over.

"This conversation isn't done, Vi. I can't believe you'd hide this from me." He said before jogging over to whoever had called him.

I groaned, dreading what was to come before going over to the food shack.

"Thanks a bunch, Minho!" I said angrily, thumping the back of his head and taking a seat next to Newt.

"I'm sorry!" He whined, rubbing the back of his head where I hit him.

"He told me what happened." Newt said, taking my hand in his under the table. "Don't worry, I'm sure Thomas won't try to kill me or anything." He said, chuckling nervously. I gave him a look that said 'Are you sure?' and he gulped nervously.

After we had eaten and I was leaving the food shack, I bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going, freakshow." The cold voice said.

"Nice to see you too, Megan. Remind me, why do you hate me again?" I replied. She rolled her eyes and walked off.

"Nice chat!" I yelled after her, rolling my eyes at her snobbishness. I continued towards the shack before the world started to sway. Before I knew what was going on I collapsed, unconscious.

Unknown POV

Getting her body into the maze and getting out in time was the hardest part. It had to be when everyone was out the maze, right before it closed so she couldn't wake up and find her way out. It had to be exactly like they said, like I heard them in my dreams over and over.

Take her into the maze. Leave her there. Don't be worried if she disappears. Assume she's dead. Do as we say. This is the first requirement of what you were sent to do, Subject X2.

I shook my head and walked calmly out of the maze, leaving Violet behind inside. I looked around to make sure no one noticed me, before walking quickly to the Deadheads.

Violet's POV

I woke up on a cold hard surface, with bright lights shining into my eyes.

"Where am I?" I mutter, trying to shield my face from the lights only to find my hands were restrained. I pulled in vain against the restraints before receiving searing pain in my head. I squealed in pain.

"Violet...you're too much like your sister." A strangely familiar voice said. I was in the room alone, yet the voice echoed throughout the room.

"We brought you here because your swipe was malfunctioning. We had to put in a stronger one, one that can't be so easily corrupted by your...immunity. We took out all your memories and you'll be back in the maze soon enough. You have X2 to thank for bringing you here." The voice continued. It was a females voice,but I couldn't remember where I heard it before.

"Your mind is too strong for your own good. If you start gaining memories that quickly again, you'll end up dead, just like your poor big sister. What a failure she was. Like you. We got him to kill her, we can do the same for you." The voice suddenly cut off. I lay there, trying to make sense of what she said. The lights suddenly shut off.

"Help! Can someone get me out of here?!" I screamed, pulling against the restraints again.

Janson's POV

"No no, that just won't do. Knock her out. We'll send her back up tomorrow. They must be very worried in the maze." I smirk, as Violet's screams are instantly cut off. "It's a shame. She and her sister were the best subjects. Rebellious at first, but when they settled down they really helped the cause. Oh well, everyone has their time, and hers will soon be up."