Chapter 5: The Trap

Start from the beginning

"Yah, Yook Sung Jae, what are you blabbering ab—" Sung Kyoung interrupted but So Hyun stopped her.

"Hush." So Hyun told her friend. "Let him finish."

I looked at my mortal enemy, Gu So Hyun and she returned the favour. There was an understanding going on between us. I was actually thinking of something that might solve our current predicament and she understood it.

"We promised that it will not happen again." I continued.

Aunt Jun Hee looked at me sternly then rested her gaze at her niece.

"We promised." So Hyun said with finality.

That made Aunt Jun Hee satisfied. She gave us one last warning and instructions and let us go. We got out of the office without saying anything but once we were out of earshot, we began to argue again.

"What was that?" Sung Kyoung demanded as soon as we got to the vacant hallways. "Don't tell me we're actually going to make peace with these idiots?"

"What?" Jun Hue asked, appalled. "Who are you calling idiots?"

"Who else?" Su Hyun scoffed. "Obviously, we're talking about you."

"Guys." Bobby was fidgeting. "Quiet down or Mom will hear you."

"Shut it you mommy's boy." Sung Kyoung hissed.

"Don't call him like that." B.I. roared. "Don't insult any of my friends or I'll—"

"Or what?" Sung Kyoung challenged.

"Guys, please." Hayi begged. "Don't fight."

"Yah! Stop that." So Hyun shouted, making all of us looked at her. "God! You're all a bunch of idiots." So Hyun sighed and looked at her girls. "Girls, relax. I don't intend to make peace with these mongrels."

I glared at her but she just shrugged.

"Let him talk first." So Hyun gestured for me to start explaining about my ulterior motive.

To be honest, I don't like her being bossy towards me. I really hate that about her. She's so full of herself and always makes my life miserable. But even if she makes me crazy, I can't seem to get enough of her.

I sighed. "Like the witch's said, I didn't say those words because I wanted to." I saw So Hyun's face contorted. I smirked. "Guys, come on. It's me. Do you really think I would stoop myself as to agreeing to be friends with these creeps?"

My boys laughed.

"Anyway, our war doesn't and won't end just like that." I crossed my arms. "I just don't want to get in trouble with the school anymore that's why we're going to settle it this night."

"What do you mean?" The others asked in unison.

"After school hours, we're going to have a little competition." I said and everyone was just standing there waiting for me to finish. "Chan Hyuk and Dong Hyuk here will hide five flags around the middle school building. Whichever team got more number of flags wins. The losing side will have to follow the orders of the winners. How does that sounds?"

"Yah, how come I get to be involved in your fight again?" Chan Hyuk protested.

"Deal." So Hyun agreed. "One wish per team."

"Are you even listening to me?" Chan Hyuk tried to protest again but his sister elbowed him making him yelp in pain.

"Are you ready to loss So Hyunie?" I taunted.

"You wish." So Hyun smiled menacingly.

Evening came and we all gathered around at the entrance of our school building, waiting for Chan Hyuk to give us his signal to start the competition. I saw So Hyun huddled together with her girls. Song Su Hyun looked scared, Soo Hayi looked as clueless as ever, Yoon Sung Kyoung was glaring at our side while my So Hyunie was busy explaining their plan. Then I turned to my own guys.