"Ow! Jeez, what the-" He stared.

"Get out of my room Elijah." I snapped. Did he really just follow me through my window? I need to start closing that thing.

"No. We have to talk." His rubbed his hand dramatically and I rolled my eyes. I knew we would have to talk sooner or later, but I was hoping for later.

Walking silently to the bed I sat indian style and picked at the knit blankets, waiting for him to speak up. I didn't quite want to be alone in my room with him, My Wolf hated the idea, but I had to hear what he wanted to say.

Elijah took in my silent form, probably not expecting me to be so obedient. His dark hair stood up, away from his forehead and his grey eyes were so similar to the cold stone of the mountains outside.

My bed dipped as he sat next to me, watching my fingers as they fidgeted with the loose strands in the blanket.

"Why did you put your hand on my mouth when you came in? Usually if someone wants to talk, they don't cover the others mouth." I whispered into the silent room.

"So you wouldn't yell for anyone." He said. I looked at him, eyebrows raised and slightly frightened. "You always call for someone, or make excuses when I try to talk to you, Clary."

It was true, I was avoiding him; well I was avoiding almost everyone at the moment.

"You don't seem to mind, you have plenty of other girls that aren't ignoring you." I mumble, noticing that I felt a small tinge of jealously towards the clingy females outside.

I heard him chuckle lowly, and I looked up again, slightly glaring.

"Where have you been, Clary?" He asked again, but this time I knew he wasn't talking about where I was physically. I was emotionally still back at the Saltus Pack, not here.

I looked up at the ceiling, blinking back tears. I wanted him to leave, he was making me upset and I didn't want his comfort. Even though it would be nice to be held, by anyone.

He looked slightly uncomfortable from the corner of my eye. Elijah and I had never quite know eachother well, we were just two pure-bloods thrown together and told we belonged to one another.

I jumped slightly at a hand coming and rubbing small circles on my back. My Wolf growled in my head, but I silenced her, needing some comfort.

"I'm here." I whispered, not trusting my voice. "I just don't know why." I added, knowing he wouldn't see my word's true meaning.

"What do you mean?" Elijah replied after trying to figure me out.

Why was I talking to him about all this? And why was he being so nice? My head throbbed with confusion and My Wolf's uneasiness.

"I'm sorry, I know you don't want to talk about me." I quickly recovered. "You came in here to talk about us, I know you did."

Elijah's features looked concerned for a second, but then it flickered away and dissolved, probably never being there. He shook his head and looked down.

"I did. Your father suggested that we you know, get more comfortable with eachother...And, well-" He trailed off and I knew he was uncomfortable.

I sort of wanted to laugh, he was always composed and brutal, never faltering around his friends or a group of girls. His confident walls were falling and I was kind of enjoying watching it.

"He wanted me to mark you." Elijah finally whispered.

I froze. My blue eyes widening considerably and mouth opening in shock. Did my father really say that to Elijah? My Wolf snapped and snarled not wanting him anywhere near us now.

Elijah's expression changed and he backed away from me, his back hitting the headboard and eyes staring at me in a weird way.

I felt a sharp pain in my lip, telling me my canines had came out. The bed sheets were ripping from my claws and I'd imagine my eyes were darkening in rage.

"Clary, come on now. You knew he would tell me to soon. Its been months since he put us together. Usually Mates mark eachother instantly-"

"We aren't Mates!" I spat at him. No. He wouldn't be coming near me at all and I don't care what my father said, I wasn't his.

His eyes narrowed and he started moving towards me, but I was still froze with rage. Thoughts of my father and what he said running through my head, paralyzing me.

"Yes we are." Elijah whispered in my ear, causing me to jump once I noticed how close he was to me. My hands moved to push him away but he caught them in one of his, a free hand coming to run down my throat and along my neck.

I growled lowly. "You are mine, you can't have anyone else anyway, Clary. Why do you push me away?" He spoke more loudly this time

"Because of Issac" I wanted to scream. I wanted my Mate so badly, I didn't want Elijah's cold hands on me, and I didn't want his mark on my skin.

I snatched my hands away and swatted at his face, his head had moved down slightly and his mouth was getting dangerously close to my neck.

Four claw marks were left on his cheek, the pale skin now bleeding with crimson. My Wolf huffed in triumph but started growling again when the wound began to heal before my eyes.

Elijah closed his eyes and balled his hands into fists. I would be scared, but I knew I was stronger then him, Alpha blood coursing through my heated veins.

"I push you away, because I don't want you. I don't want anyone." I struggled to say the last part of my sentence, knowing there was someone I desperately wanted.

A deep growl sounded around the room from Elijah. I wondered what the people in the pack house thought was going on in here, but I didn't care, I wanted to get my point across. I wasn't accepting him.

Before I could react, his body was on mine and my mouth was covered by his. My eyes widened in horror and I tired to wiggle out from underneath him.

My hips rubbed against his and I was disgusted at my position, but he was clearly enjoying himself. I pulled at his hair trying to get his face away from mine, earing a low growl that vibrated his whole chest.

My Wolf, fed up with Elijah's body on ours, took control and bit his low lip with sharp canines. I had bit him twice today, he needed to catch on that I didn't want him touching me.

Ripping his mouth away from me, I caught my breath and glared at him with pure anger. He better not do that again, ever.

I used my legs and kicked him off me, almost hitting him inbetween the legs, but he dodged my blow.

"Never do that again, Elijah, I mean it." I snapped. He was now standing up and I wanted nothing more for him to leave the way he came.

He whipped at his bloody lip and shrugged. "Whether you want it to or not, it will. You're mine Clary, start acting like it."

Before I could yell back, he jumped back out the window and disappeared. Why did I let him talk to me, or let him stay in my room? Of course that was going to happen.

I shuttered, feeling used and violated in my own skin. My Wolf who was usually strong, was quiet in my mind; probably shutting herself away after what just happened.

I don't know what he was thinking, if you hold on to someone that hard and force them into things, it doesn't make them love you. I hated him, and I don't think I'd ever love him.

Getting into the shower, I attempted to scrub away all traces of Elijah; feeling like I let Issac down by even smelling like him.

Issac. I imagined him being here with me, our bodies pressed together under the scalding water and lips not forceful, but passionate.

For the first time since I returned home, I let the tears fall.

A/N

Hoped you liked it! I'm trying to get my other werewolf story, Lover of the Last, more popular, so if you could check it out id be so happy!

Keep reading and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!