Destiel

Dean was walking alone in the wood near his motel when he heard a noise coming from a near tree. He took his gun out and pointed at it: anxiety was invading his body, after all he and his brother were haunters and they fought against every type of monsters and he also went to Hell. In that moment Hell went trough Dean's mind again and he was more scared than ever.

A dead body fell off the tree revealing his vampire teethes: Dean calmed down and started walking again paying attention to every noise coming from the darkness.

In a few seconds the wood has been lighted up by a white bright light coming from nowhere. A guy with a long trench came out from an unknown place.

«Castiel!» screamed Dean, running into Cas's arms.

«God sent me here. The Apocalypse is coming, you need to find Sam or Lucifer will take possess of him.»

«I will not fight this with Sam. He's my weak spot and demons will use him to defeat me. And by the way, Lucifer has already taken possess of Sammy...»

Dean kept walking, Castiel behind him, he was scared for his little brother, he did not want Sam to become the king of Hell, he did want to protect him but he couldn't. The situation was critical, the darkness covered the horizon and the trees looked like they were enormous titans ready to attack them.

At a certain point a noise that sounded like a man screaming, invaded the wood scaring either the two boys.

They started walking towards the loud noise and found a body, a dead body laying on the ground.

«Lucifer's been here, I can feel his presence.» Said Castiel.

He hasn't got the time to speak again that a shot reached his back and trapassed his heart. Now a weak Castiel but not dead was sitting on a fallen trunk, Dean was looking for the man who shot.

The angel heard a noise coming from behind his back, and Lucifer appeared trespassing his throat with sort of knife. Now Castiel was lying in a lake of dark-red-blood and Dean was not there to help him.

When the Winchester came back he found his dead friend.

«Castiel! Castiel! Please, answer me!»

The guy's face was soaking in his own tears, screaming loudly he hoped someone would hear him but nothing happened.

«Castiel... I, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have left you alone with Lucifer walking around here. I'm so sorry... Castiel, please...»

«Dean, please leave me here. I'm not useful anymore, I'm dying...» Castiel coughed.

«I will not leave you here! I love you Castiel, I've always loved you and I won't let you die in this shitty place! Lucifer doesn't get to win this easily!»

«But he's...»

«I don't care if he's my brother! He's killing all the people I love and I don't fucking care anymore!

Trust me, you will live, and I will kill Lucifer and stop the Apocalypse. Even if this means saying 'yes' to Michael!»

Dean stoop up, and hardly took Castiel to the first house he found. Left Castiel there, he went back in the wood and started looking for the Devil to avenge his half-dead friend.

A/N: Ehi guys! Hope you enjoyed it even if it's sad... Oops, sorry not sorry. Don't forget to vote and share!! As always, I'm sorry if there are some mistakes but I'm not that good in English.