Mikayuu

"Oi Mika, do you want to go out?"
"No I don't feel very well. I just want to take a nap."
"Mh... Okay. See you later then."
"Yep. See you later, Yuu-chan."
Yuichiro took his demoniac weapon and went for a walk, thinking of Mika and killing some Horsemen of John he ran into. He even ran into a noble vampire and tried to kill him but he nearly got shot by the vampire's weapon. He was worried about Mika, the only member of his family remained, except of his squad members, once Mika nearly died because he didn't want to drink human blood and only thank to Yuichiro, now he was safe and alive.
After Yuu killed about four or five Horsemen, he returned home.
"Mika, I'm back!" He received no response. "Maybe he's still sleeping."
Yuu went upstairs and reached Mika's room, he knocked many times on the door but none opened it. After a while he realized the door was open so he entered into the room. Mika was not there. While going downstairs he heard a noise coming from the bathroom.
"Mika? Is that you?"
The door was open and Yuu ran into the room, just to see Mika on the ground, coughing blood and having breathing problems.
"Mika what the-?! What happened to you?!"
"Yuu... I need-" his words were cut out by blood coming out of Mika's throat.
"Mika, you stopped drinking blood again, didn't you?"
"Yuu-chan, I'm sorry... I felt guilty using your blood to satisfy my hunger..."
"Oh God... You need blood, right now! I'll call Shinoa!"
"No! I don't want her to see me in these conditions... Please..."
"Then, I'll give you my blood."
"No, Yuu-chan. Kill me. J-just kill me!"
"No! I don't want to be alone again!"
"Yuu, please! Kill me or I'll become a demon..."
"Then you'll be my demon."
"Yuu-chan, I-I don't want to be a de..."
Mika got up, kissed Yuu and while hugging him tight with the few force remained in hid body and after a few seconds, his eyes closed and he stopped breathing. Panic invaded Yuu's eyes, he started crying and screaming Mika's name. No answer. He called Shinoa, Mitsuba, Yoichi and Kimizuki and in five minutes they were there.
"Yuu... Why are you crying?" Asked Shinoa and Yoichi in choir.
"Mika is covered in blood, in the bathroom, he's on the ground, lying dead and slowly turning into a demon!"
They ran upstairs just to find a bood lake, Mika was not there anymore. He reached Hell, he became a demon.
After half a year, Yuichiro did the test to get another demon weapon, this time Yuichiro's demon became Mikaela and thanks to this, Yuu became stronger and finally Yuu and Mika were together, once again.