RinHaru

"Oi Haru! What about a race to see who is faster?"
"I only swim free."
"Come on! You should start swimming is other styles... Okay... We'll swim free to see who's faster!"
"I do not swim races."
"God, you're so boring!"
After thirty minutes spent fighting to convinve Haru to finally do that race, Rin dived in the pool followed by Haru.
"Okay, we'll swim 200 meters. The one who complete the tanks first: wins! three, two, one, GO!"
Haru at the beginning was the faster one, then Rin gained ground reaching his challenger.
It took them about one minute to reach the goal of 200 meters: it seemed as they arrived at the same second.
"It seems like there's no winner."
"What? No! We'll solve this with heads or tails."
"Do what you want."
"What do you choose?"
"Heads."
"So I'll be tails..."
Rin took a coin from his sweatshirt and flipped it in the air. The coin fell to the ground and in the pool. He started swearing and his face turned more red than his hair. He dived in the pool and took the coin to the surface.
"it's heads. The win is yours."
"okay. I'll go to the showers now."
"I'll come whit you. I have to tell you something."
They pulled themeselves out of the water to the locker room. They started washing their body until Rin came out of his shower and entered Haru's.
"what is going trough your mind?!" yelled Haru who was a bit shocked.
"nothing. I just want to tell you a thing... You always win and I'm sick of it! I want seriously to..."
"what? hit me?"
"Yes! wait what? No, no. I want to drown you."
"Okay, do it."
Rin took Hary by his hair and dragged him to the pool edge and pushed him in. He dived and kept his friend underwater. After a few seconds Rin went underwater too and grabbed Haru's neck and then his shoulders. He kissed him and left his friend flailing in the pool. After two minutes he came back and helped Haru get out of the water: his face was bright red and his breath was missing. He angrily pushed Rin to the ground but he counted two times from zero to six before doing a nonsense thing and helped Rin get up, hugged him and kissed him before running away without even say goodbye.