Leah runs into a vampire

Seth's p.o.v

I walk into the Cullens home and went into the lounge room, I was trying to find Jacob. Because it's very urgent, my sister was attacked by a vampire

" he is up stairs with Nessie" Edward said knowing what I was thinking.

So I went up the stairs to find jake and I didn't like what I saw one little bit, jake and Nessie were making out on the bed I was just happy that they weren't doing anything more than just kissing.

"Jake" I said nervously, hoping he wouldn't get shitty with me for interrupting

" what the " jake said and fell of the bed.

"Sorry man, but the pack needs you" I said calmly

"What for " he growled.

" Leah ran into a vampire and well she is really hurt so Sam told me to get you and Dr Cullen" I said

Jake just nodded kissed Nessie and we went to get Dr Cullen but when we got down stairs he was already at the door with his doctors kit and ready to go. he must of heard me

When we got there Dr Cullen helped Leah and gave our mum a prescription of Medicine and treatment. He also told her to take it easy for a few days .

Leah's pov

I was running in my wolf form around the forest angry because Seth had imprinted before me, but I don't know why I am angry I should be happy for my little brother.

When I was on my way home to find Seth to tell him how happy I was for him I was attacked by a filthy bloodsucker.

It got its arms around my stomach and it squeezed I yelped in pain and without thinking turned around swinging the bloodsucker off me and I was hurt badly and I knew it but then suddenly my brother Seth came running towards it and with one bite the vampire was dead with its head torn off .

Seth went into the bush were he dropped his shorts and shirt that were in his mouth, when he come back out he ran over to me I was now in human form I am hurt so badly I didn't even care that my brother saw me naked.

"Leah" Seth yelled trying to talk over my screaming, the pain was unbearable

Then I felt Seth put his shirt over me and he picked me up and ran as fast as he could.

Then I blacked out.........