Italy

Anna's p.o.v

When we arrived we went into a taxi and when the car stopped I looked out of the window at the biggest castle I had ever seen, which it wasn't hard to be the biggest to me because it is the first ever castle I had seen.

" welcome to my home Anna " he said sounding excited. But kept a straight face

"This is not my home and it will never be" I thought to myself only because I haven't yet learnt to speak.

He walked me into the castle up two lots of stairs and Into a beautiful purple and pink room though I have to say I am not really a girly girl sort of type that was Nessie I like darker colours

I was sat into a large cot and then Aro had left, after about 15 minutes a young girl walks in. She looked around the age of 12 but had so much hate in her eyes it was scary

"Hello, my name is Jane I will be like I big sister to you" she said sounding bored.

I just sat there staring at her then I concentrated on one of the powers I thought I had ( mind reading ) and then suddenly it was like a click, I could hear her thoughts.  I could hear everyone's in the castle .

( 4 years from then)

Anna's pov

Over the last 4 years I had found out that my gift was that I can think of having a gift then a get it, so lets say I think about seeing the future I suddenly get that gift, Aro thinks its amazing but I think it's annoying but at time it has its perks.

I still remember my real family though and ever since Nessie gave me that necklace I haven't taken it of. I don't know if that's gross or lovely ? Oh well . It means so much to me .

The next day

I was so bored everyone in the Volturi had gone hunting, I was sitting on my bed when I had an idea I thought it was crazy at first but then a tried my hardest to get in touch with Nessie.

I thought very hard it was a few minutes later that I suddenly heard her she was thinking about some Jacob guy and then I saw though her eyes and saw my family all sitting together then my eyes stopped when a saw my mother she was even more beautiful then I remember.

" hello Nessie " I said inside her head.
Then I hear confusion and she says " did you guys hear that " they all stared at her like she was crazy.
" Nessie " I screamed inside her head
" who's there " she said this time inside her head were she thought it was coming from
"It's me Nessie, Anna " I said calmly
Then she said out loud I mean really loud " Anna " she screamed with joy

Everyone suddenly had tears in there eyes when she said my name. Like to hear my name pained them.

" I have to go there going to be back soon, tell everyone I love them" I said still calmly. She said "ok sister" sounding sad now. But I had to leave, if Aro caught me I'd be in big trouble.