I Love You

(Y/n POV)

I woke up to bf/n lightly patting me on my shoulder. "Red and Alesa invited us to go shopping for the baby would you want to do that?" She says softly. "Sure." I mumble. She nodded and left the room to get ready. I pushed the covers off my bed and placed my feet on the soft carpet. I walked over to my closet and grabbed the sky does mimecraft butter shirt and skinney jeans. I slide on my socks and converse. I look on my nightstand and see Max's beanie laying there. I get butterfly's just looking at it. I grab it and take into the bathroom do my hair and slip it on. I walk into the ketchan and smell pancakes. "Mmmm!" I say as I grab the syrup out of the pantry and begin to eat.

(Max POV)

Tonight I plan to get everyone in the offices together and plan to purpose to y/n. I got Red, Alesa, and bf/n to distract y/n today. I walk out holding the little box with ring. My palms are sweaty, I'm nervous about tonight. This is a big deal for me I've been planning this since before we left for pax. I open the box and close it. Open, close, open, close, open, close. "Everything is going to be ok, she is going to say yes." Ross says reasurring. " I know but this is a big deal for me I'm so nervous. " I say. "You have a few hours to work things out."

*time skip*

(Y/n POV)

So apparently max planned for every one in the office to go eat dinner at a fancy restaurant. I curled my hair and zipped my dress. I straped on my heels and freshined up my makeup.

*time skip to restraunt*

Bf/n and I pulled up into the parking lot of Olive Garden. I got out of the car and saw Max and the whole office waiting at the door. I walk over to max and hug him. He looked excited to see me. "You look beautiful!" He exclaimed. We stood and waited on Red and Barney to arrive. Leave it to my brother to be fashionably late. They finally pull up and I give them hug. We all walk in and a wait or walked us to a large table with enough seats for everyone. Bf/n nodged me. "Here comes trouble. " she said. "What?" I asked. She pointed to the other side of the restraunt. Shit. I thought. Tonya and Stella walk in wearing flashy dresses with their new 'boy toys'. "Ok just don't look at them and hopefully they won't notice us.

*timeskip to special moment*

Max cleared his throat and coughed, "Y/n, you and I have been dating for almost 3 years now and I'm extremely grateful. Ever since I laid eyes on you, its the moment I knew I loved you. You're the apple of my eye, the pb to my j, the vanilla to my chocolate, whatever you want to call it. You and I have been in love dating, and I love it...but...I think we need to take this a step further," He says. He got down on one knee. I clasped my hands over my mouth and gasped, "Y/n can I ask you a very important question? Can you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He finishes. I jumped out of my seat a squeled "YES!" Max slipped the beautiful ring on my finger and I started to tear up as every body applauds. Max stood up and hugged me tightley.

I sit down and notice something red and sparkly in the corner of my eye

I sit down and notice something red and sparkly in the corner of my eye. Tonya started walking towards our table. Come fucking on she had to ruin this didn't she. "THAT RING IS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!" she shouts. "Excuse me?" I say. Next thing I knew she smacked me in the face. (Now this was no bitch slap it was a full on slap.) I clench the side of my face. Bf/n and max immediately stand up. Bf/n tried to pull her off of me. "Tonya you need to leave, NOW. My restraining order is still in use" Max says attempting to stay calm. "Listen bitch, go to your table or we WILL get a manager." bf/n says angrily. Tonya glared at bf/n and walked away. "Are you ok?" Max whispered in my ear. I nodded and hugged him, then bf/n.

(A/n sorry this was so long again I'm tryna wrap it up so X3)