Two Truths and A Lie

(A/n dat is your skin up there)
I got on Minecraft along with (bf/n),Ross, and Max. We were going to play two truths and a lie. "Hey guys Ross here today I am joined with max, bf/n and y/n. Today we are going to be playing two truths and a lie-" "LIAR!!!" I shouted giggling. "Any way," Ross countined with his intro. We got in our spots and waited to see who was up first. The liars is yc/n and House_Owner is the guesser. "Oh let's see what you know about me Ross" I say slyly. "Oh Great!" He says teasing. "So I am going to start easy on you." I say to Ross. "OK so I have lived in Seattle my whole life. I punched a girl in the face so hard it feel to the ground, or I have owned a dog." I said. "Ok I know you have punched a girl in the face and they have a dog so you have not lived in Seattle your whole life" Ross says with certainty. I slowly moved my characters head down in shame and gave him the point everyone started to laugh. We waited for the next round (bf/nc) is the liar, MithzanMax is the guesser. "Oh great..." (Bf/n) says. She grabbed a book out of the cheast, and read aloud. "My parents are divorced, I made it to the forth night on fnaf 3, I own a bird." She says slyly. "I don't think your parents are divorced. " max says. "They are!" (Bf/n) says laughing. "He WAS my husband there for he is my wasbund." Max said jokingly. We all laughed except for...(bf/n) she logged off of Minecraft. "Ha ha very funny (bf/n). " Ross said nervously laughing. "We will be right back!" Ross says cheerfully. I got up and walked to (bf/n) office the door was locked. "(Bf/n) are you Ok?" I ask through the door." There was a long silence. Max came up behind me. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked with caring eyes. "No it is just a really touchy topic for her...she should be fine" I say comforting him. I knock on the door quietly, "bf/n?" Ross says walking into the group. I noticed she had just hung up the phone. She opened the door and Ross hugged her. "Are you ok?" He asked. "He's coming to visit" (bf/n) says plainly.