(I'm sorry) Dad Max?

Y/n POV

...positive!" I say. I didn't know what to think. What is Max gonna think. "You still have two more. What if both are negative?" Bf/n reminds me. "Then I'm not pregnant. " I say. "Should I let max know at least?" I ask. "I guess." She says.

*timeskip back to hotel because apple apple apple apple apple*

Bf/n and I walked back in to the hotel where we saw Max and Ross standing there confused. "Where did you guys go?" Max asked. "We just went to the store and then to the park, also I have to tell you something alone." I say to Max. Ross and bf/n step to the side. "What is it y/n?" Max asks concerned. "I told bf/n about...you know so we went to the store and...checked- " "And..." Max interups. " before I tell you we bought 3...it was positive...so there is a 1/3 you are gonna be a dad!" I say smiling nervously. The worry on Max face turned to excitement. He looked so happy. "I MIGHT BE A FATHER?" He whisper yelled. I nodded with tears in my eyes smiling. He picked my up and spun me. I wiped the tears from my eyes as we walk over to bf/n and Ross. "Let's go to our rooms and change and let everybody now we are heading down now. " Ross says.

*timeskip to pax pool party because bebeh Mex.*

I tap max on the shoulder. "Hey let's go tell red about..." He nods. We get out of the pool and go over to red. "Red we need to talk to you." Max says. "What's up?" He says. "Well last night Max and I..." "Oh ok um...tmi guys!" He says "No red shut the fuck up and listen!" Max says. He was serious all of the sudden he had been giddy ever since I told him about the baby. "I'm all ears. " red says looking at me. "Like I was saying I took a test and...it was positive, but I bought 3. So they could still be negative. " I say looking at my wet feet. "Oh..." Red says. It looked like was about to explode. He leaned forward and hugged me. Then max. "So you're not mad?" I ask. "No I'm happy for you guys. " he says smiling. "Great!" I say. Max and I jump into the pool.