Chapter 2

Draco's POV

I wake up groggily and look at my surroundings. I realized we stopped and near Hogwarts. I look over and see Potter sleeping. He looks so peaceful. I've had a crush on Potter for a long time. When I first laid eyes on him in Madam Malkins, I knew I liked him. I quickly put on my robes. I had to wake Po-Harry. "H-Harry?" I shook him gently. I felt shocks go through my arm. "D-Draco? H-hi," he says rubbing his eyes. Merlin, it's adorable.

"U-Um, it's time to go," I hurry out of the compartment. I join the other students into the carriages. I sit with Pansy. "Hey," she says. I just nod. We don't talk for the rest of the way. When I get to the Great Hall, I see people look in disgust at me. They say, 'Ew, A Malfoy', 'Why the fuck is that rat here', and other hateful words. I just look down at my feet and take a seat at the Slytherin table. The Sorting begins and I take a look at the Gryffindor table.

I see Harry looking down at his feet and ignoring everyone. "Excuse me?" Professor McGonagall says. She's the new Headmistress. "All the 8th years will be living in one house. You're dormitory arrangements will be sent to you now." Pieces of parchment fly to different places in the hall. I grab mine and look at it. We are split in pairs. I find my name and next to it is the one and only Harry Potter.

Oh no. The person I have a crush on is my roommate. Roommate. I decide to escape the Hall and think. I head to the secret room only I know. It's a music room it has muggle instruments. Guitar, piano, a violin and other things. I only play guitar and piano. I'm better at guitar, though. I'm in the middle of writing a song. I go inside and grab the guitar and practice a bit. I start to sing my favorite song. It's called One by the muggle artist Ed Sheeran. I really like his music.

"All my senses come to life, while I'm stumbling home as drunk as I have ever been and I'll never be again, 'cause you are the only one."

I finish the song and grab the pieces of parchment I brought that I wrote my song on.

(A/N ~ THIS IS A TROYE SIVAN  SONG. NOT MINE! OR DRACO'S.)

I'm almost finished, actually. I know what chords to play and such. It's called Fools. It's about someone who has fallen in love with someone they are not supposed to love. Like me. Heh.

"I am tired of this place, I hope people change
I need time to replace what I gave away
And my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small
Though I try to resist I still want it all,"

I'll just sing the chorus.

"Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall,"

When I finish, I hear footsteps. Crap. I put my guitar back and hide behind the piano. After a while I hear the footsteps fade away. I head back to my dorm. Surely Harry would be sleeping. As I entered, I saw Harry thrashing. Nightmares. I used to have them every night. I only have them once in awhile. The music has helped me lots. I summon my courage and walk towards him. I run a hand through his messy, soft, black, hair. I gently take hold of his hand. I whisper in his ear. "Shh, it's okay, Harry. Just a nightmare. Calm down. You're alright. You're okay."

But the thing is, Harry wasn't okay.

Woo! I don't own any characters. As you can see I'm an Ed Sheeran and Troye Sivan fan. Bai :)