chapter 10

here is chapter 10! i have some time, but it will be really short. :( sorry :(

_____________________________________________

The week passed very quickly, and before i know it, it was thursday evening, and Callie was expected to arrive the next afternoon.

I was in the kitchen waiting for my turkey sandwitch with gravy and melted mozza cheese, and my strawberry milksheke. Yum! Just thinking about it made me hungry! I haden't eaten since 10:00, and and i had been prepairing all afternoon for when Callie came the next day.

Just then, Sir Harold walked in. He sat down just as the waitress brought my milkshake in.

"Hello sir harold." The waitress and I said at the same time. He smiled at both of us, and the waitress asked him:

" Is there anything i can get for you?"

"I'll have whatever Cece's having, chocolate milksheke though."

"Yes of course. They will be ready soon." she smiled again.

"well,sir harold, what are you doing?" i asked in between sips of my milkshake. Mmm! It was so good! He laughed when he saw my shake almost gone. i smiled.

"ihopicnatgrenaforondofthest" i said, but insted of i hope i can get another one of these, it was just a bunch of jibberjabber. i had to explain it to him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After i finished my sandwitch, (which was amazing by the way) i headed up to my room. There was two beds now, because now Callie is staying for a week instead of two nights. I made sure it was still made, and climbed into my bed. I turned on my fish nightlight that i had in a box in my closet, and shut off the light. i closed my eyes and fell asleep instantly.

__________________________________________________________________________

ok, so this story is still on hold, but i thought i'd give you this chapter so you wouldn't lose intrest. i wont be uploading again until you help me with my writers block, I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN CALLIE COMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need your help! please! :) i'll love you forever! i know its short, but writers block is dragging me down! plese help! :) thanks!

~ Sid

STILL ON HOLD BY THE WAY!!!