chapter 7

A/N chapter 7- here you go! :) i took my story out of the watty awards, but i still want you to vote and comment! thanks!

~SID

~

after i texted callie, i headed down to the kitchen for a snack. i knocked on the door and took a step inside. it was really big and most of it was stainless steel. there were the obvious things; a stove, a sink, a microwave, and a dishwasher.

"hello?" i called to see if anybody was there.

" bonjour madamoiselle! je mappelle jean luc." the chef said as he walked towards me. i could tell that he was the chef by his white pants and shirt, but the dead giveaway was the poofy hat.

"huh?" i said, not knowing what he said, because i never took french.

"sorry i did not realise that you did not know any french. i said 'hello miss, my name is jean luc." said the chef named jean luc.

"well, i am not going to school anymore, and i never took the course anyway." i snapped.

"sorry." he said, kind of dumb-founded.

"no, no its fine! i shouldnt have snapped at you. my name is Cece. i was just coming to get a snack. do you have any apples?" i apologized.

" no we dont have any apples in her miss Cece. you would have to go out to the orchard. would you like to pick a bunch? i have a basket right here." he said, dissapearing behind the refridgerator.

"sure i haven't been to the orchard yet!" i said excitedly, while he was rifling through some things and pulling out what he wanted. he pulled out a basket that was brown and had a very convenient handle.

" great! pick whatever you like." jean luc said.

"ok! thank you! good-bye!' i called out as i scurried off to get ready.

i went up to my bedroom to get changed out of my pajamas. i put on a dress, but i changed into jeans and a t-shirt, for comfort. i put my long blonde hair into a ponytail, and threw on my old pumas. i walked out into the grass. it was almost 2pm. i was very excited to see the orchard.

as i got to the orchard i saw a few people walking aroung picking fruit off the ground. there was apples and pears, plums and oranges,and peaches. at the back of the orchard, there was a bunch of vines with gigantic grapes on them. i picked some of each fruit, and then picked a bunch of grapes. i walked back to the castle, with  a very full basket. i washed the food in the kitchen, put it into a bowl, and brought it up to my room. i bit into an apple. mmm! it was SO good! i crunched into it and juice spurted everywhere. i checked to see if i got a message back from callie. i did.

FROM: Callie (calliesawesome99@gmail.com)

TO: Cece (cecerocks99@gmail.com)

hey!

im glad your ok! instant message me @ 3pm 2 moro?

talk to u then!

UR BFF TIL' THE END! <3 :)          Callie.

so. i guess i was instant messaging callie tomorrow. well, i have to set up my computer so that im ready.

~A/N

so heres chapter 7! hope you liked it! comment and vote! thanks!

P.S. sorry i haven't written in sooo long!