It's safe to say that Harry Potter was defiantly startled by the sudden loud noise of a slamming door. Revealing Edith against it. She let out a large sigh as she let out a breathy hey towards the boy wizard who had fell out of his chair.
"Edith, what are you doing here exactly?" He said standing up from the floor to sit on his bed once again.
"To see you of course, plus I was really bored." She giggled sitting next to the boy who lived.
Whatcha got their?" Edith asked as she made her way towards his desk. There sat a large scrapbook filled with pictures of the last 4 years at hogwarts, that Hermione had made for him. Edith stopped at a picture of Harry,Ron, and Hermione during there second year. Her fingers traced the small picture of Harry's face. Her lips curled up into a smile as she began to giggle. "Was that you Harry?" She said "You were so cute!"

  Edith continued to flip through the many moving pictures

Edith continued to flip through the many moving pictures. Harry's lips curled into a smile as he watched Edith laugh at the scrap book Hermione had made for him. "I wish some of my friends would do this for me." She said happily looking up at the boy. Her eyes showed complete happiness.
"I say we should go out and do something," Edith suggested smiling towards the wizard. She had just gotten finished looking through the picture book for about the seventh time.
Harry took down a gulp of air "Together?" He said nervously.
"Well duh, who else would I go with."

   Edith poked her small head out the door of Harry's bedroom, checking for anyone that happens to pass by. She was hoping that Dudley had given up on his quest to get her to leave or to talk to her.
"Coast is clear," she said quietly towards Harry as she grabbed his right hand leading the boy quietly down the stairs. The gingers small flats had stepped onto a step making it squeak, as Edith cringed in silence. She quickly recovered as the pair headed out the front door of the Dursley home.

"You do know that we didn't have to be so quiet." Harry informed the ginger that was currently walking beside him.
"I very well know that Mr, but I wanted to feel like a spy." She said in her American accent.
"It's potter by the way, my last name I mean." Harry said. Edith nodded her head with the new information.
"It's Ambermathy by the way, my last name I mean." Edith said mockingly in a terrible British accent. Harry smiled at the beautiful girl that walked next to him. Her hands still connected with his ever since the escape from the Dursley home. "You know what I want?" Edith said tapping her chin with the fingers of her free hand. "Ice cream." She confirmed.
"I'm pretty sure their is a ice cream parlor down, the street." Harry said pointing down the path they were currently going down. The Potter boy was now beginning to be able to form actual sentences around the girl. Harry was very proud with that. When he was even across the room from Cho Chang, he would loose the balance of his feet or loose the pumpkin juice in his mouth. The boy wizard still cringed every time he thought of that incident that took place the year year before.
The two teens made there way farther down the straight path, farther away from the Dursley home
. "I see it Harry, I see the Ice cream!" Edith shouted letting go of his hand to hit on his shoulder multiple times excitedly. Just like a child. "Yes Edith I see it too." The boy laughed as Edith began to skip her way towards the little shop. He picked up the pace of his feet trying to catch up with the ginger girl.
Once Harry got into the Ice cream Parlor Edith had already beaten him too it. She was currently ordering her treat. The ginger girl stared at the different types of frozen treats with hungry eyes.
"I'll have the chocolate please," she said nodding her head along with her words.
"Hey," the boy with circular glasses said as he popped up right next to the girl.
"What are you planning on getting Mr.Potter?" Edith asked poking his chest.
"Nothing, I didn't bring any money." Harry said his eyes drifting around the room trying to it meet Edith's gaze.
"Child, you do not go to a Ice cream Parlor and not get ice cream! Are you insane?" She said repeating poking his chest.
"I'll pay for you Harry," she said smiling. Before Harry could say another word to decline Edith's offer she already had two chocolate ice cream cones in both of her hands. The frozen sweet was already starting to drip down the waffle cone due to the hot weather. Edith handed the treat to Harry as she began to lick her own.
"I'll pay you back later Edith," Harry confirmed as he ate a bite of the frozen sweet.
"Hmmm," was all that Edith let out as she licked the ice cream one after another. The pair walked down the same path once again making there way towards a local park.