TOWER OF CARDS

Children are like a Tower of Cards. Each and every single one is built and made differently, but all equal. It takes quite a lot of time to build the tower. If you build them up at random, without much effort, they'd end up falling down. If you build them out of frustration, believe me, it WILL SURELY end up badly. If you try to hurry things up and create shortcuts it wouldn't feel right. If you give up, nothing will happen and those cards woulds be NOTHING. If you bend each and every single bit of these cards, they'll not only be damaged but the tower would not ever exist at all. BUT, if you carefully build it, card-by-card, one at a time you'll be surprised. Take your time and never rush it, no matter how long it takes. Be patient, even if it falls down on you a couple, or should we say "A LOT", of times. Sure, the wind might end up blowing it down, the cards would slip away, or a tiny bit of incorrect placing would give it away, but you still have to try and complete it. If you give up NOTHING will ever happen, and all goes back to the tower not existing. Building the tower might feel like it's an eternity, but once you've finally accomplished on building the tower, the feeling is 'Pure Gold'. It's as if the world became brighter. No matter how small nor how wide the tower looks, you could never 'rub-off' the feeling of joy out of your system. And it will be one of the most unforgettable moments in your life. And if that tower ends up falling down again, just pick up the pieces/cards and put them back together.