Chapter 2: The Brunette and Her Counterfeit Nails

We stalked off to the Dingo. We had some spare time, so we walked around town, doing absolutely nothing except for being a nuisance.
To Dally, he likes to show that he doesn't follow the rules. He goes around trying to break the rules. We got there and went in without paying, although we both had a quarter to get in, we went through the broken fence.
"Come on, let's hit this place up," he nodded up at the snack bar as he lit a cigarette.
I smiled, "Let's do it."
We ran to our seats and got snacks from the snack bar, eating popcorn and drinking Pepsi.
We were quite obnoxious, and that's what made us such a good pair of friends. We are literally so crazy together, I don't know what we would do if we were apart.
The movie started as we sat there, shoving our face with popcorn, and annoying the crap out of people. We would sit there and make fun of what people were doing, what expressions they made, or what they were wearing.
At one point, Dally laughed so loud that it made me laugh. His giggle is just extremely contagious.

People were getting irritated with us, that was pretty much our goal. They would turn around and tell us to get lost or do something better with our lives, maybe even a shut ya trap and watch the movie or somethin' like that. I bet they thought we were some couple too. I think people even questioned why was a pretty girl here with Dallas Winston anyways? Everyone has heard of the famous Dallas Winston, I'm not sure who wouldn't have.
He's known for his long list of a jail record with the fuzz. That reputation of of his, Gosh, he sure was proud of. Rolling drunks, shop lifting, cheating, lying, and being arrested are just a few things that he's done. That's only a few, not everything that's on the record.
"Look at that girl," he griped.
"Where?" I asked. I thought he was gonna point put something and laugh about what she was doing. But, he wasn't laughing, he was more of adoring and checking her out.
"Jeez, she's a hottie," he drooled.
I shifted, finally realizing who he was talking about. It was a brunette girl, she wore a black leather jacket with some dark blue jeans and combat boots. Her hair touched the middle of her back, it was completely straight; like a piece of paper.
I smiled lightly, feeling awkward, "Yeah, she is."
He looked back at the movie. I kept catching him glare at her when she turned her face in a direction that he could see. The laughing had stop and so did our fun.
The girl walked past him as he gave out a whistle. She looked back, her red lips smiled with her bright, white teeth, and she winked at him. Her perfect, angled eyebrows followed the movement of her eye. She shifted her black leather jacket in front of him as she kept slowly walking, making sure he knew that she liked those types of clothing, too. I sat there, really uncomfortable.
"Come on, Dani!" her friends yelled. She was still walking slow and that's why she was lagging behind. She gave him one last wink and ran off, giving his hair a run through with her fake nails before doing so.
"Golly, is she somethin'," he breathed.
I nodded and swallowed, smiling at him, "Yeah, she is."
"Let's move up," he demanded.
By the time we did, they were back. He put his feet up on her chair as he lit a cigarette.
We sat there in silence before he did anything.
"Hey, hottie," he tried catching her attention.
She ignored him, but that didn't bother Dally. She was playing hard to get, she continued to ignore his comments.
"Honey, c'mon," he smiled and whispered to her.
She got up and walked right out to the concession stand, smilingly.
I had felt really uncomfortable just sitting there watching him trying to get her attention, and I didn't know why. Usually, I'd help ol' Dal out, tell her to hit him up or somethin'. Those things never lasted though, they thought that if they gave him their time, they could be done with him sooner. But, something about her made me feel like she was looking for his attention, too. She had got it, and she knew she was victorious.

I was a little unease just sitting there, it annoyed me that he completely ignored me for a girl who won't give her time- except tease him of course. That's what she did, and I think she knew it would get to him too. That's why she was doing it.