23 - Mess

a/n: omg look at him he has a fucking phone case of himself i love him

***

- 11:56 AM -

"What the hell . . ." Cristiano mumbled with a deep, sleepy voice. He was currently being disturbed by the brightness of the sun, ruining his sleep.

"Oh my god, someone close the curtains!" A shriek yelled.

Cristiano lazily peeked to his right and with his blurry vision saw it was Karim. He groaned because Karim was just making it more difficult for him to go back to sleep.

"Can you shut up?" Raphael said with annoyance filled in his voice. He turned away from the French and went to snuggle Dani instead.

Karim noticed so he began to mock him, "Can you shut up?"

"I didn't even say anything." Raphael responded, not willing to look at his face.

"Ha, you just did!"

"Please be quiet!" Dani hissed at the two Frenchmen. Raphael and Karim got a little scared so they did as they were told. Although the silence only lasted for a few minutes . . .

"Mmmm. . ."

Raphael and Karim looked at each other with strange look in their eyes, wondering where the whimper noise was coming from. But something distracted them more.

"Wait, what's wrong with your face?" Raphael and Karim both asked at the same time. They used their forearm to balance their position and furrowed.

"Why do you have makeup on?" Raphael asked suspiciously.

"I don't have makeup on, you do!" Karim replied, offended.

"Stop mocking me, your face actually has makeup on." Raphael admitted with honesty.

"I'm not mocking you!"

"Huh?" Raphael and Karim heard. They turned around and saw Marcelo sleepily scratching his eye with a childish smile put on his face. "What are you guys talking about?"

Karim gasped, "Oh my god, Marcelo has it too!"

"Has what too?" Marcelo asked, not understanding a clue. Raphael hurriedly searched for his phone.

"What are you all blabbing about?" questioned Cristiano, who was scrolling down his phone.

"Good morning!" Marcelo greeted joyfully. Cristiano looked at him with a bizarre face, thinking he was on drugs. But then something caught his attention . . . Cristiano squinted his eyes to get a better look and saw something different about his face. Then after a few seconds of examining Marcelo, Cristiano began to laugh obnoxiously.

"Why are you laughing?" Marcelo interrogated.

"Y-your face!" Cristiano cracked up.

Marcelo's mood was suddenly washed away. He was confused so he innocently touched his face, "What's wrong with it?"

Cristiano laughed even harder, "Can't you feel it?"

Marcelo frowned and let his fingers roam around his face. His fingers felt weird. After he touched it, he immediately looked down to see his hands. He gasped, "Why are my fingers pink?!"

"That's because your face is pink!" Raphael exclaimed. He showed Marcelo his phone's camera and he could see that his whole face was basically covered with some pink brush. Marcelo cried.

"Oh, why? What have I done wrong for this to happen to my face?"

"Everyone's faces are pink." Raphael said softly.