14 - Detective Cristiano

Third Person:
***

"Celo!" Cristiano whispered loudly, nudging Marcelo on his side.

"What?" Marcelo asked getting annoyed.

"I need to you to help me with something." Cristiano begged.

"With something?"

"Yeah, well I've been on my detective mode for a few days and-"

"Wait what do you mean you being on detective mode?" Marcelo cut off Cristiano.

"I mean keeping close eyes on particular people." Cristiano answered.

"Oh, well who are those particular people?"

"Isco and Avery." Cristiano smiled.

"Uh, why the heck are you keeping close eyes on them? Did they do something to piss your pants?" Marcelo guessed.

"Piss your pants? What?"

"Never mind. I was basically just asking why you've been looking at them." Marcelo said.

Cristiano dragged Marcelo into a quieter place and spoke, "Because I see interactions!" Cristiano squealed.

"O quê?" Marcelo asked, getting more confused than last time.

"Don't you get it? Isco's eyes always glow when he see Avery, he also gets nervous when she's close to him, and every time they speak, Isco would always take quick glances at Avery's lips!" Cristiano stated the facts. Marcelo confused facial expression turned into a sneaky smirked once he realized what Cristiano was telling him.

"Isco has a thing for Avery huh?" Marcelo widely smirk.

"Yep." Cristiano said popping the letter on the end. "And guess what?"

"What?"

"I have a great ship name for them." Cristiano smiled with pride.

"The hell is a ship name?"

"Wow you don't have that much of experience huh?" Cristiano asked the Brazilian with an unimpressed face. Marcelo rolled his eyes.

"A ship is when you like two people together. Even if they're in a relationship already." Cristiano explained. "A ship name is a combined name of the two people. So like Isco and Avery's is going to be called Avisco."

"Avisco? What the f*ck are you serious." Marcelo asked in disbelief.

"Hell yeah I'm serious."

Marcelo sighed, "Okay, what can I do to help?"

***
a/n: looks like romance have been added! ^.^

lol here's the second chapter for the day. it is very short and i apologize for that but as i said on the last chapter, these are just going to be fillers. it's like preparing you for the next chap.

that's all, i hope you guys will have a wonderful day! i love youu

-brit