Chapter fifteen

a/n: Crappy chapter because i'm tired but i wanna write, so here ;-;

"Do any of you see that?" You asked, standing up in the Ferris wheel cart. It was an open cart, a small umbrella like roof above the top to keep the sun from being in the rider's eyes. When you stood up in the large cart, you rocked it. The cart waves and rocked around quickly in wide movements. Which caused Alora and Damian to stumble around a bit where they sat.

"(Y/n), please sit back down!" Alora exclaimed as she pressed her hands over her face. Covering her mouth and giving you wide shocked blue eyes.

Tim and Damian were both on alert, staring at you with the same shocked expression that Alora had been doing. Both boys had actually been kinda put off by the unsafe swaying of the cart, especially with the red warning sign on the inside of the cart that said not to rock the cart.

You didn't even grab anything for support, not the big pole in the middle that served as the only thing to hold onto and by looks, it seemed like the only thing holding the cart in place.

There was a bunch of birds that came flying in the direction of the four of you in the Ferris wheel cart. From the smoke, almost like they were fleeing.

People on the Ferris wheel awed in amusement as all the different types of birds flew in the direction, by this point the cart you Damian, Tim and Alora were in was stationed at the top for a little bit while the last cart was being filled at the bottom. It was sunset, almost dark.

It was mostly crows and Ravens, but they didn't fly above or away from the Ferris wheel. They were going to fly through the openings or hit people. There was even some Hawks here and there.

The awes of amusement eventually turned into screams of fear, people being knocked around by the bigger birds that didn't fit through the smaller patches.

You were standing.

You let out a shriek as a hawk and a large crow came towards your face, losing your footing and slipping backwards on the cart. The Hawks clawed feet scratched at your face and the large crow pounded into your chest, knocking you out of the cart.

"(Y/N)!" Alora screamed,shoving her hands back over her face as hot tears welled up in your eyes.

You had hair in your face, covering your mouth and nose. You had extended an arm and jutted a hand out towards Damian. Damian yelled out your name as he tried to reach you, grabbing the pole and leaning forward to grab your hand. But his fingertips only just barely touched the tips of your fingers. Your long almond shaped red nails were the only thing that touched Damian. Leaving a bit of a scratch on his stitched up hand.

You watched Damian as you fell, back facing the ground as you inched further away from Damian. Hair flowing up above your head with a hand still extended towards him. As if reaching the air in front of him would save you.

You were going to die.

Tears filled your eyes as you plummeted closer to the ground, still close to a hundred and seventy feet high in the air. The tears left your body slower than your body fell, so it looked as though they were going up.

At this point your body arches forwards in the air, an arm still extended upwards but now your legs had limply pointed in the same direction as well, as if you had been punched in the stomach and you were now staying in that position. Anymore backwards and you would dive head first into the ground with your back to all of the carts.