Important

[ includes disclaimers, important notes, and the summary
read every single one before asking questions or complaining ]

d i s c l a i m e r s

~ this book contains strong language and mature themes i do not condone, including, but not limited to, excessive violence, criminal activity, and underage drinking.

~ this book mentions rape, abuse, self-harm, mental illness, and other issues related to these topics. if you are sensitive to any of these, please do not proceed any further, but you may enter at your own risk.

~ this book is intended for a mature audience of 18+ because of sexual scenes/references and graphic violence, amongst other things. i will not be warning you about any of these scenes, including the ones listed previously, unless it is extremely triggering [if you were not thoroughly warned about something you find extremely triggering, tell me].

~ all foreign languages were translated via Google Translate. if a language featured is one you are fluent in and you spot a mistake, please comment on it the correct usage and i will fix it right away.

i m p o r t a n t n o t e s •

~ if you find a mistake, please comment on it. i will get that fixed as soon as possible and it will also help me during editing.

~ criticism is not only allowed, but encouraged. i would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on anything you believe could be executed better. on that note, all criticism--including advice--should only be constructive.

~ each character is flawed [primarily grace and bann], and this does include background characters. their decisions may not be the greatest, or what you think is the best route, but it's what the character believes is right. you are not reading from your perspective: you are experiencing a story unfold and characters struggle with the consequences of their own actions.

s u m m a r y •

A past she ignores.
A present she despises.
A future she's unsure about.
She does know that it involves a death, though, and it's a death she's been looking forward to.

✦✦

Tragedies are something Gracelyn is accustomed to. Despite their endless lashes, they never succeeded in breaking her completely. Why? Because she had him. Then, the final tragedy strikes, and just like that, he's gone.

Three years older and a new person, Gracelyn discovers new information and a shocking connection between the tragic death and herself. Imbedded too deep inside the cold mystery, she decides to return and investigate further, hoping for the possibility of revenge.

However, avenging her brother's murder was a task easier said than done. Being forced to move back to her tragedy-tainted hometown was stressful enough as it was. When she uncovers secrets and past misdeeds that were best left untouched, Gracelyn realizes her brother might not be as innocent as she once believed.

c o p y r i g h t •

Everything in this book is just figments of my imagination. Places, characters, and events too. Some characters may be based on celebrities and real people. Anything related, or 'copying,' another book was purely coincidental.

© copyright Roche24816 | all rights reserved
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission.

I know rules don't stop rule-breakers, but let's just all be decent human beings with morals, yeah? I put that there to make you feel bad, depending on whether you even have a fucking soul, if you came here just to copy the story.

Hope you enjoy ❤