Filler

A/N: Just a note, this is not a chapter, it's a filler. (Title) 

I just came up with this little scene about a minute ago during lunch. It's rather funny, well in my head so far it is. Like I said, I just thought of it and began typing this on the spot. (At my desk)

Anyway, enjoy~!

________________________________________________________________

Third P.O.V

*2 weeks before Naruto's undercover mission*

*In the ANBU lounge* (Yes they have that, or at least in this scene.)

Naruto and his team, along with several other ANBU, were sitting at a table talking, and making a ruckus. (Yes, they were being loud. *gasp*)

Kakashi was sitting on Naruto's right, while Anko was on his left. They were, for unknown reasons, having and arm wrestling contest. So far Naruto and Anko both won all their matches, and it was down to the two of them. Anko circled around to the other side of the table and they began. 

"Come on, Come on! Go Anko!" Kanoto yelled

"Go Naruto!" Ushi cheered

Basically, it was a chorus of yells encouraging the arm wrestlers. Some people were actually betting on who would win. (Wow)  

*after the "match"*

"Aw~! I guess I couldn't beat you this time taichou. But be ready, or I might break your arm next time!" declared the tired looking, purple-haired, 24 year old, women.

"That's what you always say Anko and yet you never beat me." Said the blonde 12 year old.

"Here." Kakashi was standing in between the two, holding drinks.

Kakashi handed Narutoa cup of juice , while he gave Anko a bottle of beer. 

There were some shelves behind Naruto, and Tsuchinoto, who was looking at a map asked, "Oi, Kakashi, there's a scroll on the shelf behind Naruto, could you help me get it?"

Before Kakashi could respond, Naruto interrupted, saying "I got it." He stood up and turned around saying, "Which shelf Tsuchinoto?" 

"The fourth one."

"Okay." Naruto reached up, but his finger barely pass the third shelf.  

He stretched his arm up, trying to get to the fourth shelf, nothing happened. Naruto began to jump up, reaching for the fourth shelf, and everyone had stopped to watch Naruto struggle. When jumping, his fingers barely cleared the self. Anko and Kakashi began laughing, soon the others did too. Naruto stopped his attempts and turned around. His face was slightly pink.  

"He may be the strongest in the village." Yamato began.

"He may be our ANBU captain." Kakashi continued.

"But, he's still the height of a 12 year old!" Anko finished.

Everyone let out another burst of laughter. After hearing what they had said, Naruto went red, turned around, and began glaring at the fourth shelf. When the laughter died down, Tsuchinoto walked over and ruffled boy's hair as he pouted. 

"It's okay Naruto, you can't do everything. Well for now at least."

Tsuchinoto reached up and took down the scroll. Naruto stared at it, trying to comprehend what was going on. 

"What's that?" Naruto asked pointing to the book in Tsuchinoto's hand. 

Tsuchinoto looked at the book in his hand, he turned it over and read the title. 

"Icha Icha Paradise." He murmured. He turned and looked at Kakashi. "Kakashi, what is this doing next to the map of the northern region?" 

"Oh, that's where it went. Thanks!" Kakashi said, his eyes brightening. 

He went over to take it from Tsuchinoto, but Tsuchinoto moved the book out of Kakashi's reach. 

"Give it to me, Tsuchinoto."

"No." Tsuchinoto turned away from Kakashi, opened the book and held one cover in each hand. 

Kakashi realized what Tsuchinoto was planning on doing to his precious book.

"No, don't rip it, please don't rip it."  Kakashi lunged for his book. 

Tsuchinoto ran away from Kakashi, with the book still in ripping position. Tsuchinoto began to run in circles around the room, with Kakashi running after him begging him not to rip the book. Naruto began to giggle, everyone turned to look at him, he just shook his head and continued to giggle.

For Naruto, hanging out in the ANBU lounge was one his favorite thing to do after a mission. For obvious reasons.

_______________________________________________

Hey guys, Mistmoon12 here!

Hope you enjoyed this little filler I thought of. I'm finishing up Chapter 7, it should be done by Wednesday, sit tight!

-Bye!