"Asia, come on Chris is going to be here soon, so get off your lazy ass and help me!" Ricky yelled at me from the hall. I sat in my place on the couch, as I watched him frantically run around the house, to make sure everything was clean and in its proper place.

"Really don't see why you're going through all this trouble, the house looks fine." I told him standing up, to corner him in the kitchen.

"Because, I want to make a good impression on chris, now move." He said pushing past me into the dinning room, that doesn't have a table in it.

"Are you gay Rick?" I asked "I mean its totally fine if you are."

"No, Asia , I'm not gay." Ricky tells me a little annoyed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Asia, I'm sure!" he yells at me from the end of the hall.

"Okay, okay." I said following him down the hall to our bedroom. "So, we have two spare bedrooms and another for storage. You think they will be okay having three people to a room?"

"Yeah, why shouldn't they?" Ricky asked, as he was making his way back to the living room.

"I don't know, their your friends." I told him. "Yeah, that's true." He said.

"Do we have anymore pillows or blankets?" Ricky asked.

"We should." I told him, sitting back down on the couch.

"Okay, after we get done we sho-" Ricky couldn't finish his sentence.

Because that's when the door bell rang.