living with originals chapter 1

It its 10 in the morning and im now just waking up because I am not a early morning person but I realize I didn't sleep in my own room yesterday i feel something moving underneath my head yet warm and comfy I look up and realize its nikki.

"come nikki let go" i whimpered trying to get from his tight grip he has on me , they always have a grip on me i think its for protection or whatever see the way we lay (originals)

A. Me laying on their chest with a tight grip on me

B. Me laying underneath them with their head in the crook of my neck. With a tight grip around my back (i lay this way if im cold or scared and they dont weight that much to me it make me feel safe)

C. Or whichever way i prefer if im trying to annoy them i lay on there back !

"love 10 more minutes its to early," he exclaim as he tightened his grip

"Fine than," i pout crossing my arms the best i could because nik arms are in the way.

An hour later in the same position bored i just gave up and groan really loudly hoping to wake him up. Which didn't work i tried calling lijah so he can help me. But ..... O he came looking like he just woke up with just pajama pants on and no shirt which im used to living with a houseful of men and 1 girl at one time before !

"hey lijee can you help me," i said with puppy dog eyes which no one can resist. He  smiled tiredly and began walking over to me and nikki. I smiled brighly but that soon faded away when ....

"tuch her and I'll break both of your arms," nikki growled i huffed and looked at lijee.

He mouth the words i tried and gave me a kiss before he disappeared.

I blew out some air and sat there looking at the wall while he had the same tight grip so i wouldn't leave and slept ! Ughh ! I was so mad i ended up falling asleep.

Thanks for reading

If you want me to keep going ....

Vote &&

Commenttttt !!!!