The FBG

"Rodriguez to Brown. We have a violator of Section 36 17 at the Graham Bar," Sergeant Rodriguez reported to officer Don Brown.

"Alright, roger that," Brown replied.  He turned his siren and lights on and zoomed on toward the bar.

Upon his arrival, he busted the door open, his gun in firing position.

"FBG!  Put your hands up!"  Brown shouted.  The whole bar went silent and became a forest of raised hands.  "Now who here put an 's' at the end of an irregular word to make it plural?  WHO DID IT!?"

The bartender pointed at an old black guy that looked similar to Morgan Freeman except he wore a skull-and-crossbones bandana, was shirtless, and wore jeans that were much too big.

"Sir, that is a federal offense, and you are under arrest," he declared.

"Wha-what the hell?" the violator stammered.  "I just said mouses!"

"Tell that to the judge bud!" Brown replied as he cuffed the violator.  He put him in the police car and drove him off to court.

The violator was found guilty of incorrectly making an irregular word plural.  He was sentenced to forty years in prison.

Officer Brown then left the courthouse and went to his office.  He received several complements along the way.

"Nice work Brown!'  "Heard about the arrest!  Nice work, Brown!"  "You sure made quick work of that one, Brown!"

Then he met up with Sergeant Rodriguez.

"Excellent work, officer!" he complimented.

"Thank you, sergeant!" he replied.

"You know, after all these years of workin' for the FBG and all the great work you've done, I'm going to recommend promoting you," Rodriguez decided.

"Y-you can't be serious!" Brown stammered.

Rodriguez simply nodded his head with a small but sure smile on his face.

"Th-th-that would be great!" he exclaimed.  "Thank you ever so much, Sergeant!"

Officer Brown was asleep the next night when his cell phone rang.

"Hello?" he croaked out, tired.

"Officer Brown, it's Rodriguez," the sergeant answered.  "Launch Operation TGB2R3."

Operation TGB2R3 had never been launched before.  Only when a major crime has been committed or when someone has successfully committed several major crimes without getting caught is when Operation TGB2R3 will be launched.  It seems that one of the criteria of this operation has been met.

Brown leapt out of bed, got in uniform, and drove out to the station.  Once he arrived, he sped into the station, ready for duty.

"What's the offense?" he asked his coworkers once he got inside.

The boss then came out from the shadows.

"136 42," the boss, Malito, said in reply with a stern expression on his face.

They all gasped.  Section 136 42 is teaching improper grammer, the biggest crime in the world!

"Spread out across town!  Find the criminal!" Malito commanded.  "Don't stop until he is found!"

The swarm of police cars separated in search of the criminal.

Brown invaded every building he found, making sure to use his search warrants.  He searched for two straight hours until he came to Dramatic University.  He busted throught the door just in time to hear a young female voice go, "My ran John parking lot across."

"Ma'am!" Brown yelled, his gun raised.  "FBG!  You are under arrest!"  He pulled out his FBG Badge.

"Is that so?" she said raising her own pistol.

"Using no Ms. Marrion grammar you correct aren't?" a kid in the other room asked, obviously a victim of an incorrect grammar instructor.

"Up Johnny shut," she replied so the kid could understand.

"Drop the gun, or I will shoot!"  Brown commanded.

"Not if I shoot fir-AAAHHHH!!!" the criminal screeched as she dropped her gun.  It then somehow caught on fire.

"I swear I just saw the ghost of a burning cat!" she cried.

"Your criminal mind must finally be giving in to justice," Brown replied walking toward her.  He cuffed her and drove off to the station, leaving the grammatically impaired kids behind.

"Did go where Ms. Marriot?" a kid asked.

"Don't know I," another replied.